• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Anyone Made a Recruiting Flyer for the New Trip Incentive?

In summary, the new trip incentive for Pampered Chef is a reward for top-performing consultants to earn a trip to a luxurious destination. To qualify for this incentive, consultants must be in good standing and meet sales and recruiting goals set by the company. There is a deadline to qualify for the incentive, which will be communicated once it is officially launched. Consultants can use a recruiting flyer to promote the incentive on social media, but must follow Pampered Chef's guidelines and policies. The flyer can also be personalized with the consultant's contact information and branding, but the content and design provided by Pampered Chef should not be altered.
susanr613
Gold Member
OK, total shot in the dark....has anyone created a recruiting flyer that includes info about the 2010 trip?

TIA!

someone did and it is really cute, called opportunity and disney. search under files and you should find it.

Thanks so much, Meredith!!

Ur welcome :) let me know if you can't find it. I have it saved on my upstairs computer. I am on my laptop now.

i did find it....i am looking for a flyer that markets the disney trip as one of the reasons to join. i do like the one you recommended and will use it, though.

Is this what you mean? I updated the earlier flyer to suit my purposes.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Attachments

• Opportunity Disney 1b.doc
    57 KB · Views: 383
yes Trish - thanks!!

This Looks Fabulous!
Thank You! :)

1. What is the new trip incentive for Pampered Chef?

The new trip incentive for Pampered Chef is a reward for top-performing consultants to earn a trip to a luxurious destination.

2. How can I qualify for the new trip incentive?

To qualify for the new trip incentive, you must be a consultant in good standing and meet the predetermined sales and recruiting goals set by Pampered Chef.

3. Is there a deadline to qualify for the new trip incentive?

Yes, there is a deadline to qualify for the new trip incentive. The specific deadline will be communicated to all consultants once the incentive is officially launched.

4. Can I use the recruiting flyer to promote the new trip incentive on social media?

Yes, the recruiting flyer for the new trip incentive can be used on social media platforms to promote the incentive to potential recruits. However, please ensure that you are following Pampered Chef's social media guidelines and policies.

5. Can I personalize the recruiting flyer for my own business?

Yes, you can personalize the recruiting flyer with your own contact information and branding to make it unique to your business. However, please do not alter the content or design of the flyer provided by Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jencoul
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • janezapchef
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Chefgirl2
  • chef cathy