• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is My First Recruit an Amazing Success Story?

In summary, "My First Recruit Is Awesome" is a comprehensive guide and resource designed for businesses of all sizes, particularly those who are hiring their first employee. It covers topics such as creating an onboarding plan, setting expectations, communication, training and development, and evaluating performance. This guide is applicable to businesses in any industry and can benefit your business by helping you create a successful onboarding process for your first employee, leading to increased productivity, employee satisfaction, and retention.
chefmoseley
Gold Member
So my first recruit is a man. He has a wife and two little boys. PC is his hobby. Well Mr. Hobby man just had a catalog show close at 450. He also had a show last night which is at 450 with outside orders coming in. Tonight he had one more show which is at 1240 with more orders coming in. The show last night has 2 bookings (Jan and March) and the show tonight has 5! He is on fire!!!

Wow! That's a great start for him!!!

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S to you both!!!

Wow, that's amazing! It sounds like Mr. Hobby man is a natural at this and has a great support system with his wife and kids. It's always inspiring to see someone succeed in their passion and have it positively impact their family. Keep up the great work and I'm sure you'll have even more success in the future!

What is "My First Recruit Is Awesome"?

"My First Recruit Is Awesome" is a comprehensive guide and resource for businesses to effectively onboard and train their first employee. It provides step-by-step instructions and tips for creating a successful onboarding process.

Who is this guide for?

This guide is designed for businesses of all sizes, particularly those who are hiring their first employee. It can also be helpful for managers or HR professionals who are responsible for onboarding and training new employees.

What topics does this guide cover?

This guide covers a variety of topics related to onboarding and training a new employee, including creating an onboarding plan, setting expectations, communication, training and development, and evaluating performance.

Is "My First Recruit Is Awesome" only for businesses in a specific industry?

No, this guide is applicable to businesses in any industry. The tips and strategies can be tailored to fit the specific needs and goals of your business, regardless of the industry.

How can this guide benefit my business?

By following the steps and advice outlined in this guide, you can create a successful onboarding process for your first employee. This can lead to increased productivity, employee satisfaction, and retention, ultimately benefiting your business in the long run.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • sjackson