• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting News: My First Recruit Signed at a Friends Open House - Learn How!

In summary, Meredith was at a friends open house and saw a flyer for an upcoming party. She talked to the organizer and signed up. She is looking forward to it, but is worried about how she will be able to go because of her husband's new job.
merego
and I thought it would never happen :) She came up to me and started asking questions ( I was at a friends open house). There were 5 other vendors and she saw my flyer and started talking and signed. :sing::sing:
I am soooo excited, just had to share!

congratulations! Now keep on trucking---5 by the end of the year all all earn Disney together!!

WOOHOO! Way to go! I signed my first one yesterday too!

pcchefjane said:
WOOHOO! Way to go! I signed my first one yesterday too!

woo-hoo, congrats to you!!!!!:sing:

Way to go Mere!!!!!!!!!!! SO proud of you Shirl - YOU GO GIRL - Rock on - LOL

YAY.. way to go.. keep it up !!! :)

WoHoo!!!! One more and you can join me at Leadership! Keep it up, I recruited my first two in a week.

wadesgirl said:
WoHoo!!!! One more and you can join me at Leadership! Keep it up, I recruited my first two in a week.

I totally forgot about leadership!!!

CONGRATULATIONS Meredith!!! :)

merego said:
I totally forgot about leadership!!!
Um, get on it! It will be so much fun!

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ! ! !

wadesgirl said:
Um, get on it! It will be so much fun!

Ha, even if I qualify for leadership I don't think I can go because of DH's new job. He will pretty much be gone 5 days a week and traveling alot. My PC business may have to be on the backburner for a few months because we have to move too. I am still going to do parties, just not my crazy 14 ( yes I am up to 14 now) like this month.
I really want to go, but not sure how I can make it work. :(

Mere - where you moving to?? (hmmmm NY??) LOL!!

Yeah Mere--congrats!:D

merego said:
Ha, even if I qualify for leadership I don't think I can go because of DH's new job. He will pretty much be gone 5 days a week and traveling alot. My PC business may have to be on the backburner for a few months because we have to move too. I am still going to do parties, just not my crazy 14 ( yes I am up to 14 now) like this month.
I really want to go, but not sure how I can make it work. :(

That's too bad, it would be so much fun! Where are you moving to? I cannot believe you are up to 14 shows. I'm at 10 with 3 catalog shows. I've already hit level 2 as soon as one catalog show closes with my shows from last weekend!

What is "I Got My 1st Recruit"?

"I Got My 1st Recruit" is a phrase commonly used in the context of recruitment and sales. It refers to the achievement of successfully recruiting someone to join a team or organization.

Who can use the phrase "I Got My 1st Recruit"?

Anyone who is involved in recruiting or sales can use the phrase "I Got My 1st Recruit". This includes individuals, businesses, and organizations of all sizes and industries.

Why is getting a first recruit important?

Getting a first recruit is important because it signifies the beginning of growth and success in recruiting and sales. It also serves as motivation and validation for the efforts put into the recruitment process.

What are some tips for getting a first recruit?

Some tips for getting a first recruit include having a clear and compelling pitch, utilizing personal connections and networks, showcasing the benefits and opportunities of joining, and following up consistently.

What can I do after getting my first recruit?

After getting your first recruit, you can continue to build on your success by expanding your recruitment efforts, providing training and support for your recruit, and setting new goals for recruiting more members to join your team or organization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AmieCream
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Tig
  • elizabethfox
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • EmilyStraw