• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

E-Mails + Craft Fair + Phone Call = 1St Recruit

In summary, the woman contacted the person to be their consultant and they were excited to have her. They received a kit and some information about how to be a successful consultant. The woman asked a few questions about things that she didn't understand and was told to email the consultant for more information. The consultant said that it may take a while to get the debit card set up and that she would get a web site for free if she qualified within her first 30 days.
jessicafawn
Gold Member
I had been emailing back and forth with a gal that wanted to have a show and she didn't know when she wanted to do it. After a couple of weeks emailing back and forth I didn't hear from her. Last weekend I had a craft fair and she apparently saw my table, dropped by and took some catalogs and material about signing up.
Today I got a phone call from her and she said she still wanted to have a show but she knows my November schedule is really full, so she said, "I'm going to make this easy for both of us... I think I just want to sell it." I was like, OMG really??? Of course I didn't say that but that's how I felt.
So she's filling out her consultant agreement online now and I'm soooo EXCITED!!! http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g239/jessicafawn/smilies/hapydancsmil-1.gif

Just thought I'd share...

congratulations!! Keep going!

Congratulations!!!!

Congratulations!!! Very EXCITING!!!:D

Isn't it cool when they ask you to be their Recruiter?? I had a lady do that but her son has had health issues, so I have been kinda backing off. Hopefully she will sign soon. At this point, I wouldn't mind if she waited to qualify till after January 1st so I get Disney points!

So she's filled out everything online and I got the email that was sent to her welcoming her to PC. She just emailed me a few questions... here they are ...
"It didn't saying anything about a debit card or credit card, and I didn't get a chance to do a website. Will I get these options when I get my stuff, or did I do something wrong?" I can't remember how long it took to get this info and if I had to wait until I got my kit or not... Help would be greatly appreciated.

I think it takes a little while to get the debit card set up. They will let her submit shows using her own bank card for a little while.

Also, if she qualifies within her first 30 days, she get a web site for FREE for 90 days!

1. What is the purpose of "E-Mails + Craft Fair + Phone Call = 1st Recruit"?

The purpose of "E-Mails + Craft Fair + Phone Call = 1st Recruit" is to outline a recruitment strategy that utilizes multiple forms of communication, including email, in-person interaction at a craft fair, and a follow-up phone call, to successfully recruit a potential candidate.

2. How can I use this strategy for my own recruitment efforts?

To use this strategy for your own recruitment efforts, you can adapt the steps outlined in "E-Mails + Craft Fair + Phone Call = 1st Recruit" to fit your specific needs and target audience. It is important to tailor the approach to your industry and target demographic.

3. What are the benefits of using this recruitment strategy?

There are several benefits to using "E-Mails + Craft Fair + Phone Call = 1st Recruit" as a recruitment strategy. These include utilizing multiple forms of communication to reach potential candidates, creating a personalized approach to recruitment, and increasing the chances of successfully recruiting a candidate through repeated contact.

4. Can this strategy be used for any type of recruitment?

While "E-Mails + Craft Fair + Phone Call = 1st Recruit" is primarily geared towards recruiting for craft fairs or similar events, it can be adapted for other types of recruitment, such as job fairs or networking events. The key is to tailor the strategy to fit the specific event and target audience.

5. Is there anything I should keep in mind when using this strategy?

When using this strategy, it is important to keep in mind the importance of personalization and follow-up. Tailor your communication to each individual candidate and be sure to follow up after the event with a phone call to solidify the relationship and potentially secure a recruit. Also, be mindful of any event or industry-specific considerations that may affect the effectiveness of this strategy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • cochef