• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have I Found My Newest Pampered Chef Recruit?

In summary, Jane met a young lady in Chick-Fil-A and they have been talking ever since. Jane trained this young lady on how to use the products and they had a good time. Jane is excited to see if her other lady will sign up for the program.
pcchefjane
Gold Member
WOOHOO! :D I met this young lady in Chick-Fil-A about a month ago. She saw me with my logo t-shirt and my Catalog Tote and asked me about PC. We have been talking ever since. She has been squirreling away money each week and brought me the $169.34 in cash this morning to pay for her kit! We went online and got her signed up! She is so sweet!

I did her Cooking Show tonight. There was only her Mom, me, Shanda, and the 3 kids! She was so upset. I told her not to worry... I had had a Grand Opening that no one came to! I had gotten $150 in outside orders from contacts from the booths I had been doing so I added those to her Show. I told her not to worry! We really had a good time because I really got to do a lot of training with her on the various products. Also did the Cheesy Chicken Tortilla Soup which is so good! It has been nasty and rainy all day here so it was perfect. She, her husband, and I had some good discussions about the various products as well. He is very supportive of her doing this!:chef: She has already been to two Cluster meetings with me and loves our Hospitality Director! We are going to New Consultant Training on the 17th, but in the meantime, I am giving her a little bit of training when she can drop by. It's 20 miles to her house, but she works about 5 miles from my house so she can come by here pretty easily!

Anyway...I am so excited! I am hoping my other lady will sign soon! Shanda said she doesn't think she can do 30 days. I told her that would just give us both a jumpstart on our Disney points for 2010!!

Just talked to my Recruit and was telling her that her Show is at $215 right now! She is so excited. I told her to push getting some more orders and instead of paying $92 out-of-pocket for what she wants, we'll put it on her Host Rewards! She was really excited then! She said her hubby was still talking about the 5" Utility Knife and how the brownies we made were still warm because they were sitting in the large bar pan 2 hours after they came out of the oven! He can hardly wait for her to get her Kit now! LOL!

Congratulations!!! :D

That's awesome! Enjoy the points.

Congratulations, Jane!

Her Show is a little over $200. I told her since it was that much without putting her sales at "regular price", she could put it on her Host Rewards. She saved over 50% that way! Her medium round stone with handles she ordered at 20% off came out to 40% off total with her Host discount! She was so excited!

1. What does "Signed First Recruit Today!!!" mean?

"Signed First Recruit Today!!!" is a phrase commonly used in the military to signify that a new recruit has officially joined the ranks and has signed their enlistment papers.

2. Who is considered the "First Recruit"?

The "First Recruit" is typically the first person to officially join a specific military unit or branch. This can vary depending on the context and specific situation.

3. What is the significance of signing the first recruit?

Signing the first recruit is a significant event in the military as it marks the official beginning of a new unit or branch. It also symbolizes the commitment of the recruit to serve their country and the start of their training and journey in the military.

4. Can anyone become the first recruit?

Technically, anyone who meets the qualifications and requirements to join the military can become the first recruit. However, the decision is ultimately up to the recruiting officer and the specific needs of the unit or branch.

5. Is "Signed First Recruit Today!!!" a common phrase in the military?

Yes, "Signed First Recruit Today!!!" is a common phrase used in the military to announce the arrival of a new recruit and celebrate their enlistment. It is often used in ceremonies and official announcements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Katiek77
  • Pampered Angel
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • vanscootin