• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Qualifying Rules for Canadian Recruits: US vs Canadian Differences

In summary, the main differences between the qualifying rules for Canadian recruits in the US and Canada are that the US has a more extensive and rigorous recruiting process, a stricter age limit, and offers more education benefits. There are also differences in educational requirements, medical screening processes, and citizenship requirements. While the US military offers higher salaries and more comprehensive benefits, the Canadian military also offers a competitive compensation package and covers expenses such as medical and dental care.
Sheila
Gold Member
I need to know the qualifying rules for Canadian recruits. I figure that they are probably close to the US rules, if not the same, but wanted to check.

Does anyone know if a Canadian Recruit can sign under a US Consultant? I figure they probably have to sign under a Canadian Consultant, but it never hurts to ask, right??? ;)

No a Canadian recruit cannot sign under a US consultant or vice-versa. They do give referral $ though.

Oops, missed the first question. Qualifying in Canada is $1,500.00 in commissionable sales in the first 90 days or 4 shows ($200 minimum for each show).

Jodi - you crack me up - YOU did answer both questions I think - You are a riot - just love ya!

:) Dor! I meant to say that I hadn't given her what she was looking for in her first sentence. Not that it was a question though now that I look back...DOH!

Where is this person from in Can:chefada?:chef:

Thanks Jodi!!!

Veevahchef: She's from Winnipeg

1. What are the main differences between the qualifying rules for Canadian recruits in the US and Canada?

The main difference is that the US has a more extensive and rigorous recruiting process compared to Canada. This includes physical fitness tests, background checks, and a longer training period. Additionally, the US has a stricter age limit for recruits, requiring them to be between 18-35 years old, while Canada allows recruits up to the age of 42.

2. Are there any differences in educational requirements for Canadian recruits in the US and Canada?

Yes, there are differences in educational requirements. In the US, recruits must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent, while in Canada, a high school diploma is preferred but not always required. Additionally, the US military offers education benefits and opportunities for further education during service, while the Canadian military does not have the same level of education benefits.

3. Are there any differences in the medical screening process for Canadian recruits in the US and Canada?

Yes, there are differences in the medical screening process. In the US, recruits undergo a more thorough medical examination, including vision and hearing tests, as well as a mental health evaluation. In Canada, recruits also undergo a medical screening, but it may not be as extensive as the US screening.

4. Is there a difference in the citizenship requirements for Canadian recruits in the US and Canada?

Yes, there is a difference in citizenship requirements. In the US, recruits must be US citizens or permanent residents, while in Canada, recruits must be Canadian citizens. However, in certain cases, non-citizens may be eligible to join the Canadian military through a fast-tracked citizenship program.

5. Are there any differences in the benefits and compensation for Canadian recruits in the US and Canada?

Yes, there are differences in benefits and compensation. In general, the US military offers higher salaries and more comprehensive benefits, including housing allowances and retirement plans. However, the Canadian military offers a competitive compensation package and also covers certain expenses such as medical and dental care for its members and their families.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
JenWard
  • kam