• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create a Magical Recruiting Experience with Disney Info!

In summary, the Create a Magical Recruiting Experience with Disney Info! is a training program offered by Pampered Chef that teaches consultants how to create a fun and engaging recruiting experience for potential team members, inspired by the magical customer service experience at Disney. This training will benefit consultants by providing valuable insights and strategies for attracting and recruiting top talent. It is suitable for all consultants, regardless of whether or not they have visited Disney, and there are no additional costs associated with the training. Consultants will also receive a digital training guide and access to resources and materials to help them implement what they learn.
beepampered
I have redone a flyer from this website to include some Disney info/teaser. If you have something you've done to try on-the-fence recruits because of Disney, I'd love to see it....

Attachments

• Opportunityand Disney.doc
    43.5 KB · Views: 704
Great flyer thank you!

Awesome job! Thanks for sharing.

That is wonderful thanks for posting!!!!!

Great Info sheet, thanks!

great flyer, thanks for sharing :)

I'll be adding this to my hostess kits! Fantastic flyer!

This is really awesome. Great job!

looks very nice

1. What is the Create a Magical Recruiting Experience with Disney Info!?

The Create a Magical Recruiting Experience with Disney Info! is a training program offered by Pampered Chef that teaches consultants how to create a fun and engaging recruiting experience for potential team members, inspired by the magical customer service experience at Disney.

2. How will this training benefit me as a consultant?

This training will provide you with valuable insights and strategies on how to attract and recruit top talent for your team. By incorporating the principles of Disney's exceptional customer service, you will be able to create a unique and unforgettable recruiting experience that will set you apart from other consultants.

3. Is this training only for consultants who have visited Disney?

No, this training is suitable for all consultants regardless of whether or not they have visited Disney. The principles and strategies taught in this program can be applied to any business or industry.

4. Are there any costs associated with this training?

There is no additional cost for this training. It is included in your consultant membership and can be accessed through your Pampered Chef consultant account.

5. Will I receive any materials or resources to help me implement what I learn in this training?

Yes, you will receive a digital training guide and access to additional resources and materials to support you in creating a magical recruiting experience for potential team members.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aPamperedBride
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
JenWard
  • kam