• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Possibly Going From 0 Recruits to 2 Recruits This Week!

In summary, business is really rock'n this month! A newbie like me has managed to close 3 shows in a single month, and has 7 more shows left in the month. There's a chance that one of the remaining shows could be the host's final show, which would be a big accomplishment.
Sheila
Gold Member
Business is really rock'n this month!

I started with Pampered Chef in March of this year and have only done a handfull of shows thus far. But my November calendar is FULL! Everyone seems to love the stoneware!!!

I have a total of NINE November shows! :thumbup: (That's a LOT in one month for a newbie like me.)

I've closed 3 shows in the last 24 hours (including one from Oct 26th) and I have SEVEN more November shows that will close before the end of November!

But, I *might* loose one of the November shows ... the host has been debating about signing for several months and has decided to do it! We are supposed to talk again tomorrow. :D

Today, my director (who's recently had some medical issues pop up & is giving up PC) called to say that HO sent her a lead on someone who e-mailed them saying "Where do I go to sign up as a consultant?" This recruit is stationed on a military base in Thailand and can't find any consultants there. Go figure!!! HO wasn't showing a director in Thailand, so they e-mailed the lead to my director in Japan. My director doesn't want to sign a new consultant & then quit the business, so she e-mailed the recruit today & told her to go to my web page and sign. Woo Hoo! :sing:

An added bonus is that another customer (who just moved from here to another overseas military base last week) told me 2 weeks ago that when she gets settled in her new country, she wants to sign up also. She said she'll e-mail me when she gets established there. She'll (obviously) need to make a few contacts to get going first.

I can't believe that I'll might actually have 2 recruits by the end of the week and possibly a 3rd recruit by the end of the year!!! :D

yay- congrats!

Congrat's!

Way to go!! Congratulations!!

Thanks ladies!

I just spoke with my host who's wanting to sign. She's still collecting orders from her family in the states but was adamant that she's still wanting to sign up. I'm so excited!!! My first recruit!!!

1. What does it mean to have 0 recruits?

Having 0 recruits means that currently, there are no individuals who have committed to joining your team or organization.

2. How does going from 0 recruits to 2 recruits in a week benefit the team?

It means that two new individuals have expressed interest in joining your team, which can bring in new skills, ideas, and perspectives. It also shows growth and potential for your team.

3. What strategies can be used to attract recruits?

Some strategies that can be used include networking, reaching out to potential candidates, utilizing social media and online platforms, offering incentives or benefits, and showcasing the team's mission and values.

4. What are the next steps after getting 2 new recruits?

The next steps would be to onboard and train the new recruits, make them feel welcome and included in the team, and assign them tasks and responsibilities that align with their skills and interests.

5. Is it common to go from 0 recruits to 2 recruits in a week?

It depends on the specific circumstances and efforts put into recruiting. It may be more common in certain industries or during peak recruitment seasons, but it is not guaranteed. The important thing is to stay persistent and consistent in your recruitment efforts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PampChefDeb
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
chefliz
Replies