• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Track a New Consultant Kit?

In summary, the new consultant kit typically arrives within 7-10 business days of ordering, but may take up to 14 business days during busy seasons. It can be tracked through the "Order History" section of the Pampered Chef account. Expedited delivery is not available for new consultant kits, and if the kit does not arrive within the estimated timeframe, customers can contact customer service for assistance. If the shipping address needs to be changed, customers should contact customer service as soon as possible.
pamperedpals
Gold Member
I am trying to help my new recruit figure out when her kit is scheduled to arrive. Any help would be appreciated.:D

Call HO and get them to track it. I have never had any luck tracking it online. HO can look it up and track it for you while you're on the phone. They can give you the FedEx tracking number for you to continue tracking it as well.

Hi there! I would recommend reaching out to your recruiter or the company's customer service team for an update on the delivery of your recruit's kit. They should have the most up-to-date information and be able to assist you with any questions or concerns. Best of luck to your recruit on their journey!

1. How long does it take for a new consultant kit to arrive?

The new consultant kit typically arrives within 7-10 business days after it has been ordered. However, during busy seasons it may take up to 14 business days.

2. How can I track my new consultant kit?

You can track your new consultant kit by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on "Order History". From there, you can view the status of your order and track the shipment.

3. Can I expedite the delivery of my new consultant kit?

Unfortunately, we do not offer expedited delivery for new consultant kits. They are shipped via standard ground shipping.

4. What should I do if my new consultant kit has not arrived within the estimated timeframe?

If your new consultant kit has not arrived within the estimated timeframe, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433. They will be able to assist you in tracking your shipment or arranging for a replacement kit to be sent.

5. Can I change the shipping address for my new consultant kit?

If you need to change the shipping address for your new consultant kit, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433 as soon as possible. They will do their best to update the address before the kit is shipped out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pchockeymom