• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Boost Your PC Business with New Recruits - A Year of Success Story

J
jillbean
Everyone pray!! I have been selling PC for a year but haven't really pushed the whole recruiting thing. I know, I'm bad!! :blushing:
The good news is I got a call today from my father-in-law....sort of (his son died and we were engaged but I had his only grandchild...long story!) and he says that there is a girl at his work that is interested in getting her own PC business going!!

Good luck!

woo hoo.. jump on it and contact her with great information! now's the time if you need it for leadership.. next year for Disney though!
good luck to you :)

I am praying for you now.

Jess_K said:
woo hoo.. jump on it and contact her with great information! now's the time if you need it for leadership.. next year for Disney though!
good luck to you :)

Actually - it could count for both - have her sign Jan 1 & it would count. Or, have her sign now & qualify Jan 1. Either way, you can go to leadership, even if you just have two contracts in hand.

It would be great if I could go to leadership and get the jump start on the points AND a kick in the butt!!

Hope it works out for you!

1. How can I effectively recruit new members for my PC business?

One effective method is to network and reach out to your personal and professional connections. You can also utilize social media platforms, attend networking events, and create a referral program to incentivize others to join your business.

2. What are the benefits of having new recruits in my PC business?

New recruits bring fresh ideas, energy, and skills to your business. They can also expand your reach and help you grow your customer base. Additionally, having a team of motivated individuals can help increase productivity and revenue.

3. How can I train and support new recruits in my PC business?

It's important to have a structured training program in place to ensure your new recruits have the knowledge and skills to succeed in your business. You can also provide ongoing support and mentorship to help them grow and reach their potential.

4. What are some tips for balancing selling and recruiting in my PC business?

It's important to find a balance between selling products and recruiting new members. One helpful tip is to set specific goals and prioritize your tasks accordingly. You can also delegate certain tasks to your team members to free up time for recruiting.

5. How can I make recruiting more appealing to potential new members?

To make recruiting more appealing, focus on the potential benefits and opportunities your business can offer. Highlight the success stories of other team members and the potential for financial growth and personal development. Also, be transparent and honest about the responsibilities and expectations of being a member of your PC business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mommy2amo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ms_twana
  • pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • pamperedchef88