• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Calling Hispanic Market Consultants.....

In summary, the lead is interested in doing cooking shows, but is not sure about the reaction from her people. I will drop off a catalog so that she can see the difference in photography and recipes.
amy07
I have a lead who loves our products and the idea of doing cooking shows, but is totally not sure about how "her people" (her words not mine) will respond to our recipes. I've explained that we have recipes designed specifically for the latino market. I've even given her a copy of the Spanish SBRC so that she could see some of them.
Please offer some suggestions as to how I can meet her needs and encourgage her.
I'm going to drop off a copy of one of our spanish catalogs so that she can see the difference in photography and the meals featured. Anything else? is there a number for potential latino recruits to call?

Well, I'm not Latino, but our products can be used for any type of food. She could use her own traditional recipes with our products if she wants. Things like tacos, burritos, and enchiladas would be easy enough to make as demos, and may be available in cookbooks (I don't have any of the cookbooks, so someone else would need to tell me.) Pots can be used for soups and beans, you can cook enchiladas or casseroles in stoneware, etc.

You can make your website bilingual, I just learned! So you could do that and she can get an idea of what's available.

I'm latina- and latin culture cooks a lot of stove top and not very much in a microwave or oven. The best way to get a latina on board with PC is to talk about how fabulous the cookware and knives are! but ESPECIALLY the cookware! There are latin cookbooks and catalogs and lots of options. There is a whole office at HO that is devoted to the hispanic market. I would give them a call! I got $50 PC recently for attending a new consultant tele-training for spanish speaking consultants. It was VERY informative for getting your business off the ground with the hispanic market.

Yakmama said:
I'm latina- and latin culture cooks a lot of stove top and not very much in a microwave or oven. The best way to get a latina on board with PC is to talk about how fabulous the cookware and knives are! but ESPECIALLY the cookware! There are latin cookbooks and catalogs and lots of options. There is a whole office at HO that is devoted to the hispanic market. I would give them a call! I got $50 PC recently for attending a new consultant tele-training for spanish speaking consultants. It was VERY informative for getting your business off the ground with the hispanic market.

Thank you for your tips! I know that she is a fan of our cutlery!

Hello there! I am a fellow Pampered Chef consultant and I wanted to reach out to offer some suggestions for your lead who is interested in doing cooking shows for the Hispanic market. Firstly, it's great that you have already introduced her to our Spanish SBRC and given her a copy of our Spanish catalog. These are great resources to show her the variety of recipes we have specifically designed for the Latino community. In addition to these materials, you could also offer to do a cooking demonstration specifically featuring some of our Hispanic recipes. This will give her a taste of the dishes and show her the potential of hosting a successful show for her community. You could also offer to connect her with other Hispanic consultants within our company who could share their experiences and success stories with her. As for a number for potential Latino recruits to call, I would suggest directing them to our website where they can find a consultant in their area or even reach out to our customer service team for assistance. We also have a Spanish language option on our website, which may be helpful for those who prefer to browse in their native language. I hope these suggestions help and I wish you and your lead all the best in reaching out to the Hispanic market. Our products and recipes are loved by people of all backgrounds and I have no doubt that your lead will be successful in introducing them to her community. Happy cooking!

What is the benefit of calling Hispanic Market Consultants?

Calling Hispanic Market Consultants can provide valuable insights and strategies for targeting the Hispanic market, which is the fastest-growing consumer group in the United States. They can help businesses reach a new demographic and increase sales, as well as improve cultural competence and understanding within the company.

How can Hispanic Market Consultants help with marketing and advertising?

Hispanic Market Consultants have a deep understanding of the Hispanic culture and can provide guidance on how to effectively reach and engage with this audience. They can also assist with translating and adapting marketing materials to appeal to Hispanic consumers.

What industries can benefit from hiring Hispanic Market Consultants?

Any industry that wants to tap into the Hispanic market can benefit from hiring Hispanic Market Consultants. This includes industries such as food and beverage, retail, healthcare, financial services, and more.

How can I find reputable Hispanic Market Consultants?

One way to find reputable Hispanic Market Consultants is by researching and reading reviews of different consulting agencies online. You can also ask for recommendations from other businesses that have successfully targeted the Hispanic market.

What should I expect during a consultation with a Hispanic Market Consultant?

During a consultation with a Hispanic Market Consultant, you can expect to discuss your business goals and target audience. The consultant will then provide recommendations and strategies for effectively reaching and engaging with the Hispanic market. They may also conduct market research and provide insights on cultural nuances and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef.carol
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
katie0128
  • PamperedK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • kdangel518