• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Our Team: Online Agreement with FPV for First Recruit Tomorrow!

In summary, to join the Pampered Chef team, you must fill out an online agreement with FPV and have it approved. As a consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, receive discounts, and be a part of a supportive community. FPV is important for the online agreement as it ensures consultants are committed to the company's values. Prior experience in sales or cooking is not required to join the team, as training and resources are provided. There is a one-time enrollment fee of $109, which covers a starter kit worth over $450, and no monthly fees or quotas to maintain consultant status.
pamperedpals
Gold Member
My first recruit (again :)) is doing her agreement on-line tomorrow! She had to wait for her show to be processed because she used her FPV ($100) for her kit!

Last edited:
Woo Hoo!!! Congratulations!!!

congrats laurie!!

Congrats!!! I know how you feel!! I just signed my first two weeks ago. Woo Hoo for both of us!!!

Congrats Laurie!!!

1. What is the process for joining the Pampered Chef team?

To join our team, you can fill out the online agreement with FPV (Future Potential Vendors) and submit it. Once your agreement has been approved, you will officially be a member of the Pampered Chef team.

2. What are the benefits of joining Pampered Chef as a consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, receive discounts on products, and be a part of a supportive community. You will also have access to training and resources to help you succeed in your business.

3. What is FPV and why is it important for the online agreement?

FPV stands for Future Potential Vendors and it is a process that helps us ensure that our consultants are committed to following our company's values and guidelines. It is important for the online agreement as it helps maintain the integrity of our team and business.

4. Can I join the Pampered Chef team if I have no prior experience in sales or cooking?

Absolutely! We welcome individuals from all backgrounds to join our team. We provide training and resources to help you learn and succeed in your business, regardless of your previous experience.

5. Are there any fees associated with joining Pampered Chef as a consultant?

There is a one-time enrollment fee of $109 to become a consultant with Pampered Chef. This fee covers your starter kit, which includes over $450 worth of products and business supplies. There are no monthly fees or quotas to maintain your consultant status.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jross93
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Lifeat50
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Lifeat50
  • ChefBeckyD