• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Kit Credit: Balancing Show Sales and New Consultant Sign-Ups

In summary, if the host does the show, they can get the kit credit and any outside orders that they collected as their first catalog show. But if the host does the show and someone else does the show, the kit credit goes to the other person and the orders go to the host.
Sheila
Gold Member
I just walked in the door from a show, and have to get the dishes done & repack for another show in 2 hours. I've been looking, but can't find the answer to this in the Policy & Procedure ... Murphy's Law ... it's probably because I'm in a hurry! ;)

My host wants to sign up as a consultant & use the FPV toward the new consultant kit. I want her to be able to count her show today as her first & claim the commissionable sales. I know how to show me as the consultant & give her the kit credit and I know how to let her sign up on-line & pay for the consultant kit ... but can she get both the kit credit AND count the show and commissionable sales as hers? Or is it an "either or" situation???

it's an either/or situation. From what I know. If any directors know differently, then correct me buit I think that is how it works. There is really no way from what I remember from when I was a director on how that can work. What I've done in the past is used any outside orders that they got on there own show, for there first show....Good luck!

Sheila said:
I just walked in the door from a show, and have to get the dishes done & repack for another show in 2 hours. I've been looking, but can't find the answer to this in the Policy & Procedure ... Murphy's Law ... it's probably because I'm in a hurry! ;)

My host wants to sign up as a consultant & use the FPV toward the new consultant kit. I want her to be able to count her show today as her first & claim the commissionable sales. I know how to show me as the consultant & give her the kit credit and I know how to let her sign up on-line & pay for the consultant kit ... but can she get both the kit credit AND count the show and commissionable sales as hers? Or is it an "either or" situation???

She would have to purchase the kit , become a consultant FIRST if she wants to get commission on the show...therefore, she would not be able to use her FPV for the kit credit. So it's an "either or" situation...technically and by the Policy & Procedures.

BUT...There are consultants who do the show for the prospective consultant. Gives the show to the consultant after she signs an uses her FPV toward her kit...then submits her own show as the her first. But ethically, I would NOT recommend this. Besides right now they can get a $100 kit credit!

Last edited:
A $100 kit refund? I'm not finding a flyer on that ... just the curret special for $20, $40, $80 or $100 on kit credit. Is there something I'm missing?

The kit credit is what Ginny is talking about. And everyone is correct, it's an either or. What you might want to do is add up all the orders that equal enough for the credit she wants then let her have everything over that for her first show. I usually submit the show and give my newbee the bookings.

You can also let her use any credit she's earned as the host of this show, and submit after-show outside orders as her first catalog show.

ShanaSmith said:
The kit credit is what Ginny is talking about.

Thanks Shauna! :yuck:

If you went and did the show, the show sales are yours. It is against PC policies to submit it as her show. You can give her any outside orders that SHE collected as her first catalog show.

DebbieJ said:
If you went and did the show, the show sales are yours. It is against PC policies to submit it as her show. You can give her any outside orders that SHE collected as her first catalog show.

This is exactly what I was trying to say, thanks Debbie for helping me make that clear!

1. How can I maximize my kit credit as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a consultant, there are a few key strategies you can use to maximize your kit credit. First, focus on booking and holding successful shows with high sales. The higher your show sales, the more credit you will earn towards your kit. Second, prioritize signing up new consultants under you. The more consultants you have in your downline, the more credit you will earn when they make their first purchase. Lastly, take advantage of any special promotions or offers from Pampered Chef that can help boost your kit credit.

2. What is the best way to balance show sales and new consultant sign-ups?

The key to balancing show sales and new consultant sign-ups is to have a consistent and organized approach. Set goals for both aspects and make a plan to achieve them. For example, you can aim to have at least one show booked each week and one new consultant signed up per month. Make sure to also communicate with your existing team and encourage them to focus on both show sales and signing up new consultants.

3. How much kit credit can I earn from show sales and new consultant sign-ups?

The amount of kit credit you can earn from show sales and new consultant sign-ups varies. For show sales, you can earn up to 30% of your show's total sales in kit credit. For new consultant sign-ups, you can earn up to 10% of their first purchase in kit credit. Additionally, there may be special promotions or offers that can help you earn even more credit.

4. Can I use my kit credit towards any Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can use your kit credit towards any Pampered Chef products. This includes products from the current catalog, as well as any limited-time offers or promotions. However, kit credit cannot be used towards business supplies or shipping costs.

5. What happens if I don't use all of my kit credit before it expires?

If you are unable to use all of your kit credit before it expires, you will not be able to redeem it for products. However, you can still use it towards your next kit purchase or towards purchasing business supplies. It's important to keep track of your kit credit and plan accordingly to make the most of it before it expires.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookwithtiffany
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • wadesgirl