• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get 2000 Pts for Each Recruit: Qualification and Timing Explained

In summary, to earn the 4000 pts incentive trip, you need all 5 of your recruited consultants to qualify by November 30.
chefsteph07
Do we still get 2000 pts for each recruit and when do we get them, when they sign or do they have to qualify to get the points?

THey have to qualify for you to get the points.

Okay along those same lines, I have a question too. If you promote to a a FD and your consultants qualify in December, do the points count towards the incentive trip?

Make sense?

I think as long as they qualify by Dec 31? Although I did see something about Dec 1 too..

chefsteph07 said:
I think as long as they qualify by Dec 31? Although I did see something about Dec 1 too..

I know you have to be at your level (C, FD, D, etc) by Dec 1st to get the point's at that level. However, I could very possibly be a FD by Dec 1st and my recruits qualify in December. I want Level 1 so bad I can taste it. :)

Yes, you earn the trip at the level you are at on December 1. If you have recruits qualify in December, they will count toward the trip.But for example, if you were promoting to Director, you'd need all 5 of your recruits to qualify before Nov. 30 so that on Dec. 1 you are a Director. Any additional consultants you recruit that qualify in December will also add 2000 points to your total.Does that make sense?

Just so you all know what I was kinda confused about last year.....to BE a FD, the recruits don't have to be qualified. But, to EARN the incentive as a FD, your required recruits have to BE qualified. Make sure you understand that...I didn't last year & earned the cruise at FD level, but neither of my recruits had qualified.:(

Winnipegk said:
Yes, you earn the trip at the level you are at on December 1. If you have recruits qualify in December, they will count toward the trip.

But for example, if you were promoting to Director, you'd need all 5 of your recruits to qualify before Nov. 30 so that on Dec. 1 you are a Director. Any additional consultants you recruit that qualify in December will also add 2000 points to your total.

Does that make sense?

Got it. That is what I thought. The extra 4000 pts (I hope! :D) will help me achive Level 1 a little easier.

1. How do I qualify for the "Get 2000 Pts for Each Recruit" program?

To qualify for the "Get 2000 Pts for Each Recruit" program, you must be a current Pampered Chef consultant and have a personal recruiting goal set for the month. Additionally, you must have a minimum of 2000 points worth of recruits in your team's first 60 days.

2. Can I earn points for recruiting team members who are already Pampered Chef consultants?

No, points can only be earned for recruiting new consultants to join your team. This means that the person you recruit must be new to Pampered Chef and not already a consultant.

3. When will I receive my points for recruiting a new consultant?

You will receive your points for recruiting a new consultant as soon as they complete their first 60 days with Pampered Chef. This allows for any potential returns or cancellations to be accounted for.

4. Is there a limit to how many points I can earn through the "Get 2000 Pts for Each Recruit" program?

No, there is no limit to the number of points you can earn through this program. The more successful recruits you have, the more points you can earn.

5. Can I earn points for recruiting consultants in other countries?

Yes, as long as the consultant you recruit meets the qualifications for the "Get 2000 Pts for Each Recruit" program and is located in a country where Pampered Chef operates, you can earn points for recruiting them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• GinaG623
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • ange13
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies