• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Recruiting Bonus Announced!

In summary, the new recruiting bonus is a bonus offered to current employees who successfully refer a new hire to the company. The amount of the bonus varies depending on the position and level of the new hire, and will be specified in the job posting. All current employees are eligible for the bonus as long as the referred candidate is successfully hired and completes their probationary period. The bonus will be paid out after the new hire has completed their probationary period and has been with the company for at least three months. To refer someone, you can either submit their resume to HR or have them apply through the company's job posting platform and mention your name as the referrer.
heat123
Silver Member
I just got the email: if you recruit Nov1-30 you receive a new spring product as well as your new recruit, when they qualify in 30 days with $1000 in sales.

Wow, WHAT ELSE ARE THEY GOING TO ANNOUNCE ON NATIONAL MEETING DAY! BESIDES TRIPS OFCOURSE!

Last edited:
I've wondered the same thing!! What in the world is there left to announce besides the trip??? Your meeting with Carol is Monday, right??? I can't wait!! Directors are supposed to receive the top secret info on Friday - of course with promises NOT to open the secrets.

HI BECK! We are actually meeting with a couple of SD clusters and renting out a reception room for it with Suzy Lite speaking! :) :D I can't wait!

heat123 said:
HI BECK! We are actually meeting with a couple of SD clusters and renting out a reception room for it with Suzy Lite speaking! :) :D I can't wait!

That's awesome! We're meeting with a few other clusters as well in a big clubhouse. I can't wait!

Hi there! I just saw the email about the new recruiting bonus and I have to say, I am so excited about it! Not only do we get to add a new spring product to our collection, but we also get to share that excitement with our new recruits. I can't wait to see what other announcements they have in store for us on National Meeting Day! It's always such an inspiring event filled with amazing opportunities. And of course, the trips are always a highlight. Let's keep spreading the word and growing our team together!

1. What is the new recruiting bonus?

The new recruiting bonus is a bonus that is being offered to current employees who successfully refer a new hire to the company.

2. How much is the new recruiting bonus?

The new recruiting bonus amount varies depending on the position and level of the new hire. The bonus amount will be specified in the job posting for the position.

3. Who is eligible for the new recruiting bonus?

All current employees are eligible for the new recruiting bonus, as long as they refer a new hire who is successfully hired and completes their probationary period.

4. When will the new recruiting bonus be paid out?

The new recruiting bonus will be paid out after the new hire has completed their probationary period and has been with the company for at least three months.

5. How can I refer someone for the new recruiting bonus?

To refer someone for the new recruiting bonus, you can either submit their resume to HR or have them apply through the company's job posting platform and make sure they mention your name as the referrer during the application process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • flemings99
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies