• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Using the $100 Kc...a Question

In summary, the "$100 Kc...a Question" is a promotional offer from Pampered Chef where customers can ask a question and receive a $100 gift card if their question is chosen. To submit a question, simply fill out a form on the website and the response time is 1-3 business days. There is no limit to the number of questions you can submit, but only one question per person will be chosen for the gift card. The gift card can be used towards any Pampered Chef products and expires after one year.
Jessamary
Does the host of that show have to be the person's recruiter?

I'm in a situation right now. I have this lady (I posted about her before) that wants to do this, just needs to come up with the money. She has a friend, a former pastor and chef, that wants to help her by having a show for her, but only if she can do it in November. But, in talking to him, it turns out he used to be a PC consultant and wants to get back into it! He still wants to help Diana, but also wants to do it himself. He has told me he wants to sign under me.If Diana does his show and he takes advantage of the $100 KC, can he choose who his recruiter is, or does it have to be the one that "does" his show?

It doesn't look like Diana will be able to get enough $$$ to get her kit in November, but I thought I'd ask anyway. I offered to do a show for her so she would get the kit credit, but she lives in a small apartment and really does know nobody around here. (Her first 2 shows she was counting on the guy above and her daughter to do a cat. show.)

Jessamary said:
Does the host of that show have to be the person's recruiter?
The host of the show would be the new recruit.

The consultant who did the show does not have to be the consultant with whom the new consultant signs, although that could be a very weird situation if they sign under someone else.

The consultant who does his show and the recruiter can be different people.

1. What is the "$100 Kc...a Question" and how does it work?

The "$100 Kc...a Question" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can ask a question about a specific product or cooking technique and have it answered by our team of experts. If your question is chosen, you will receive a $100 Pampered Chef gift card as a thank you.

2. How do I submit a question for the "$100 Kc...a Question" promotion?

To submit a question, simply go to our website and click on the "$100 Kc...a Question" tab. From there, fill out the form with your name, email, and question. Make sure to include as much detail as possible so our experts can give you the best answer.

3. Is there a limit to the number of questions I can submit for the "$100 Kc...a Question" promotion?

There is no limit to the number of questions you can submit, but please keep in mind that only one question per person will be chosen for the $100 gift card. If you have multiple questions, we encourage you to submit them separately so each one has a chance to be chosen.

4. How long does it take to receive a response to my question?

Our team of experts works diligently to answer questions as quickly as possible. You can expect a response within 1-3 business days. If your question is chosen for the $100 gift card, you will receive an email notification with instructions on how to claim your prize.

5. Can I use the $100 gift card towards any Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the $100 gift card can be used towards any Pampered Chef products on our website or through a consultant. It cannot be redeemed for cash or used towards shipping fees. The gift card will expire one year from the date of issue.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • cookingwithlove
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • chefmelody