• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock the Benefits of Becoming a Future Director by Dec 1st - Get $100 Cash!

not 30 days) so they would have already gotten the $100 check. You can't just promote and not hit the 1000 in sales in the first 30 days.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
Become a future by Dec 1st, get $100 in cash..( they have to both be qualified by the 1st, correct)?
1% override on the recruits sales, plus 1% on personal sales IF personal sales are at $1250
is this correct?

anything else?

I don't think they have to be qualified - just signed - but the rest is correct I believe.

Dor's right, qualification isn't required for FD.

You also have lowered points requirements for incentive programs, and can attend Leadership.

THANKS! I have my cluster mtg tonight and wanted to be correct in identifying some perks

You do also get 25 catalogs for your first 5 recruits. Which is really nice. Along with the great postcards when you do recruit! Not exactly FD benefits but great benefits that come along with recruiting.

smilesarepriceless said:
Become a future by Dec 1st, get $100 in cash..( they have to both be qualified by the 1st, correct)?
1% override on the recruits sales, plus 1% on personal sales IF personal sales are at $1250
is this correct?

anything else?

Where did you see this? I just signed my second today...and I didn't even know about this promo...

It was announced at Conference. It's been in the newsletter a couple of times since then.

Steph its in consultant news and on CC as well - look under promotions - I got my check in August when I re-promoted to FD after losing it in July and signing another in August (actually the check came early Sept) - I am just waiting for the additional 100 for her reaching 1000 in sales in her first 30 days! So watch your mail chick!!

PamperedDor said:
Steph its in consultant news and on CC as well - look under promotions - I got my check in August when I re-promoted to FD after losing it in July and signing another in August (actually the check came early Sept) - I am just waiting for the additional 100 for her reaching 1000 in sales in her first 30 days! So watch your mail chick!!

Okay, what's the additional $100 for?

I'm super excited to get my $100 for promoting. I signed my second at the beginning of this month.

wadesgirl said:
Okay, what's the additional $100 for?

I'm super excited to get my $100 for promoting. I signed my second at the beginning of this month.

When you repromote (or promote to FD) you get 100 - when she submits 1000 in sales (well that was the requirement in the July - August promo) in her first 30 days, she gets the kit refund and you get another 100 check - cha ching!!

PamperedDor said:

Well, I totally missed this..I did check under promos after I read this yesterday but I didn't see it, I only saw the one listed that's going on now for the kit credit and the one that just happened, with the gas card. Goes to show that I don't usually pay attention to recruting promos..I just got 2 in the last month that literally fell into my lap...LOL

wadesgirl said:
You do also get 25 catalogs for your first 5 recruits. Which is really nice. Along with the great postcards when you do recruit! Not exactly FD benefits but great benefits that come along with recruiting.

Actually, you get 25 catalogs for each person you sign, until you become a director.

I've gotten catalogs WAY more times than just 5!:D I joke with my director that I can't promote, because my direct line to free catalogs would dry up and I'd have to buy them!:p

No kidding, I just ordered 2 packs! LOL Now I'm gonna get another one! Not that I'm complaining...

PamperedDor said:
When you repromote (or promote to FD) you get 100 - when she submits 1000 in sales (well that was the requirement in the July - August promo) in her first 30 days, she gets the kit refund and you get another 100 check - cha ching!!

chefsteph07 said:
Well, I totally missed this..I did check under promos after I read this yesterday but I didn't see it, I only saw the one listed that's going on now for the kit credit and the one that just happened, with the gas card. Goes to show that I don't usually pay attention to recruting promos..I just got 2 in the last month that literally fell into my lap...LOL
The July-August promo was $100. But anyone who signed under that would have had to hit the $1000 sales several weeks ago. (Last day to sign: Aug. 31. Day 1: approx Sept. 5-6. Day 30: Oct. 5-6.)

The Sept.-Oct. promo was gas cards for the recruiters.

chefann said:
The July-August promo was $100. But anyone who signed under that would have had to hit the $1000 sales several weeks ago. (Last day to sign: Aug. 31. Day 1: approx Sept. 5-6. Day 30: Oct. 5-6.)

Yup that is it Ann, My girl signed on the 31st and had to submit by 10/6 - she did and I am just waiting for my additional 100 - they said it was being cut at the end of the month.

chefann said:

So...to clarify...is there $100 to be given by the end of Dec for promoting to future or NOT? I cannot find it anywhere if there is...

chefsteph07 said:
So...to clarify...is there $100 to be given by the end of Dec for promoting to future or NOT? I cannot find it anywhere if there is...

Promote to FD by Dec. 1st and you get $100. It's in the Nov. CN, too.

What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef Future Director?

As a Future Director with Pampered Chef, you will have access to exclusive benefits such as:

• A higher earning potential through commissions and bonuses
  • A flexible schedule to fit your lifestyle
  • Personal and professional development opportunities
  • A supportive community of like-minded individuals
  • The ability to make a positive impact on others through hosting cooking shows and selling high-quality kitchen products

What are the requirements to become a Pampered Chef Future Director?

To become a Future Director with Pampered Chef, you must meet the following requirements:

• Be an active Pampered Chef consultant for at least 3 months
  • Have at least $2,500 in personal sales in the last 12 months
  • Recruit and mentor at least 3 team members
  • Maintain a minimum of $4,000 in team sales per month
  • Attend and complete the required training and development programs

What is the compensation plan for Future Directors?

Future Directors with Pampered Chef have the opportunity to earn a higher commission rate of up to 31% on personal sales and up to 3% on team sales. They also have the potential to earn bonuses, incentives, and rewards for meeting sales and recruitment goals.

What support and resources are available for Future Directors?

Pampered Chef provides ongoing support and resources for Future Directors to help them grow and succeed in their business. This includes access to training programs, mentorship from experienced directors, and a dedicated support team. Future Directors also have access to a variety of marketing materials and tools to help them promote their business and products.

Can I still be a Future Director if I have a full-time job or other commitments?

Yes, you can still be a Future Director with Pampered Chef even if you have other commitments. As a consultant, you have the flexibility to work your business around your schedule. You can also choose to work part-time or full-time as a Future Director. With dedication and time management, you can achieve success as a Future Director while balancing other responsibilities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• OhmyDLM
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
  • jessicafawn
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefann
  • kcjodih