• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Signing Friday!

In summary, "New Consultant Signing Friday!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef every Friday for new consultants who join their team. To take advantage of this promotion, individuals must sign up on a Friday by filling out an application on the website or contacting a consultant. The benefits of signing up on "New Consultant Signing Friday!" include exclusive deals and incentives such as discounted starter kits, extra product credit, and free shipping on their first order. This promotion is only available on Fridays, but it runs every week so individuals who are unable to sign up on a specific Friday can try again the following week. Existing consultants cannot participate in "New Consultant Signing Friday!", but they can share the promotion with friends and family who are interested in joining the
pamperedpals
Gold Member
I just love :love: it when PC out does itself with these wonderful opportunities for new consulatants! My host from yesterday's show is signing up Friday and using the $100 kit credit. She had been thinking about it since July and when I told her about the extended kit credit when we talked on Wednesday evening, that sealed the deal! Wahoo!!!!

I am so excited.

I just love PC. Way to encourage the kit credit.

Congrates Laurie!

What is "New Consultant Signing Friday!"?

"New Consultant Signing Friday!" is a special promotion that Pampered Chef runs every Friday for new consultants who join our team. It offers exclusive deals and incentives for those who sign up on this day.

How do I take advantage of "New Consultant Signing Friday!"?

To take advantage of "New Consultant Signing Friday!", all you have to do is sign up to become a Pampered Chef consultant on a Friday. You can do this by filling out the application on our website or by contacting one of our consultants directly.

What are the benefits of signing up on "New Consultant Signing Friday!"?

By signing up on "New Consultant Signing Friday!", you will receive special deals and incentives that are not available on other days of the week. This includes discounted starter kits, extra product credit, and free shipping on your first order.

Do I have to sign up on a specific Friday to participate in "New Consultant Signing Friday!"?

Yes, "New Consultant Signing Friday!" is only available on Fridays. However, the promotion runs every Friday, so if you are unable to sign up on one particular Friday, you can always try again the following week.

Can existing consultants take advantage of "New Consultant Signing Friday!"?

No, "New Consultant Signing Friday!" is only for new consultants who are joining our team. However, existing consultants can share this promotion with their friends and family who are interested in becoming Pampered Chef consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ktraceyk
  • wadesgirl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Chefstover2
  • wadesgirl