• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Sell Again, Need a Pampered Chef Rep!

In summary, Valerie is an expert summarizer of content. She has not responded to questions and only provides a summary of the content.
ValerieHurtado
I sold Pampered Chef for a few years when I was younger, loved it but hubby asked me to quit when we both got too busy with work and family time was running short. I tried being a consultant for Uppercase Living this Spring and the parties were just boring so I quit. I've moved since I stopped selling Pampered Chef a few years ago so I don't have a consultant in my area anymore, but I'd like to start selling again! Send me an e-mail if you want to recruit me, [email protected]

Just sent you a note Valerie. Give me a call!

Hey! I worked in Folkston, St. Mary's, & Waycross for a while. I'd love to talk to you too.

I sent you an email :) You've probably received several by now ;)

Linda would be the Perfect Director for you! :) And she lives in your area!! Bonus!

Thanks Heather! I owe you one now :)

Valerie,

It would be nice to have a great director nearby and Linda is my choice for you!

smootches for you too Harriet :)

I say go meet Linda, obviously from the responses, we all love her!!
Good luck!

pamperedlinda said:
smootches for you too Harriet :)

Gee thanks, Linda!

Nothing personal, Ann by the way, I was just thinking of the vicinity.

I agree Linda is awesome but as a note I want to remeind people that vicinity does not mean the best fit. Many of us know this from personal experience.

This is nothing against Linda. I just wanted to remind everyone that we have choices.

I agree Paulette. In this case Linda would be great all the way around in my opinion. Valerie has the option of hearing everyone out and make her own decision.

I agree with every thing above - AND I think Linda would be a great director to you - she inspires US and we aren't even in her cluster!!! Ann is awesome as well - (she knows EVERYTHING!!))

Best of luck and welcome back!!

pamperedharriet said:
Gee thanks, Linda!

Nothing personal, Ann by the way, I was just thinking of the vicinity.

Totally, about Ann! Just was thinkin In the AREA too!;)

etteluap70PC said:
I agree Linda is awesome but as a note I want to remeind people that vicinity does not mean the best fit. Many of us know this from personal experience.

This is nothing against Linda. I just wanted to remind everyone that we have choices.

Very true! I signed up with someone not in my area too and now have two great Directors (hospitality and sign on). ;)

Awww dang! I wish someone in my area would get on here and say they want to be recruited!!! LOL! I do have 2 REALLY good strong leads from my show yesterday! I'm just putting it in Gods' hands!:angel:

MissChef said:
Awww dang! I wish someone in my area would get on here and say they want to be recruited!!! LOL! I do have 2 REALLY good strong leads from my show yesterday! I'm just putting it in Gods' hands!:angel:

Heehee, don't we ALL!:D

MissChef said:

Ha Ha Ha...I was just thinking the same thing! Anyone from the central coast of Cali looking to be recruited?!? LOL!

Linda has my vote also, I have seen her helpful comments on here and her smiling face. :love:

I agree, I wish someone in my area would get on and ASK me to recruit them. I am trying to work for directorship and have two recruits right now and have a couple people I am talking with. One of my recruits is actually in GA - we are military so we move a bit. Good luck.

Sharon

I agree w/others Linda would be a great Director - even though I would love to have you on my team:)!

I'm feeling the love ya'll

happy_heart.gif

I haven't heard from Valerie (yet) .... but good to know ya'll love me.

so....who won the Valerie prize? LOL

1. How do I find a Pampered Chef representative in my area?

To find a Pampered Chef representative in your area, simply go to our website and click on "Find a Consultant" in the top menu. Enter your location and a list of representatives near you will be displayed.

2. Can I host a Pampered Chef party and earn rewards if I already have a representative?

Yes, you can still host a Pampered Chef party and earn rewards even if you already have a representative. Your representative will work with you to plan and host the party, and you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party.

3. What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

We have a satisfaction guarantee for all of our products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 1 year for a full refund or exchange. You can also contact your representative for assistance with returns.

4. How can I become a Pampered Chef representative?

To become a Pampered Chef representative, you can sign up on our website or reach out to a current representative for more information. Our representatives have the opportunity to earn income, discounts on products, and other rewards.

5. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products without hosting a party?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products directly from our website or through a representative without hosting a party. However, hosting a party is a great way to earn free and discounted products, so we encourage you to consider it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gracie Stafford
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jana Hance
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Lexif424