• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Many Host Packets Come in the New Kit?

In summary, the new kit from Pampered Chef includes 10 pre-packaged host packets that cannot be customized. These packets contain information and materials for hosting a Pampered Chef party, and additional packets can be purchased separately. There is no requirement to use all 10 packets for one party, as they can be saved for future parties or events.
babywings76
Gold Member
I think my kit had enough for 6 host packets, but I can't remember for sure.

Yes it is 6, but each only has 1 catty, and no orderforms, so you have to add a bit to them.

ShanaSmith said:
Yes it is 6, but each only has 1 catty, and no orderforms, so you have to add a bit to them.

Just out of curiousity, if only 1 catty and no order forms, what does the packet include???:confused:

heat123 said:
Just out of curiousity, if only 1 catty and no order forms, what does the packet include???:confused:

1 catalog, show planner and invites, I believe

Hello there! Thank you for reaching out. The new kit typically comes with enough materials for 6 host packets, but it may vary depending on the specific kit you received. If you need assistance with ordering more host packets, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. Happy cooking!

1. How many host packets come in the new kit?

The new kit from Pampered Chef includes 10 host packets.

2. Are the host packets pre-packaged or can I choose which products to include?

The host packets are pre-packaged and cannot be customized.

3. What is the purpose of a host packet?

The host packet contains information and materials for hosting a Pampered Chef party, including catalogs, order forms, and product information.

4. Can I purchase additional host packets if I need more?

Yes, you can purchase additional host packets separately if needed.

5. Do I have to use all 10 host packets for one party?

No, you can use as many or as few host packets as you need for your party. The remaining packets can be used for future parties or events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• drammerbuhoy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Rochelle Miller