• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Recruits Can Get the Fall Product Samples, Right?

In summary, new recruits are eligible to receive fall product samples as part of their training and onboarding process. There is no specific limit, but they will receive a reasonable amount to help them get familiar with the products. The samples are provided free of charge. They may include new or popular items from the product line. Timing may vary, but recruits can expect to receive their samples within a few weeks of joining the company.
babywings76
Gold Member
I know when I signed on in May, I was able to get the new Spring/Summer product samples. So, if I have a recruit this month or November, do they get to purchase the new fall product samples?

yep!

(Wow, don't I have the answers tonight!)

Thanks Shana, for both answers to my questions! :)

They have 6 weeks from when they sign to get the Fall samples. It's outlined in the Samples Info on CC.

Even if the deadline has passed, it's worth attempting to purchase the samples if you/they still want them. I've known it to go thru on two previous occasions for fellow consultants. Not saying it will, but just fyi.

1. Can new recruits really get the fall product samples?

Yes, new recruits are eligible to receive the fall product samples as part of their training and onboarding process.

2. Is there a limit to the number of fall product samples a new recruit can receive?

There is no specific limit, but new recruits will receive a reasonable amount of fall product samples to help them get familiar with the products.

3. Do new recruits have to pay for the fall product samples?

No, the fall product samples are provided free of charge as part of the training and onboarding process for new recruits.

4. What types of fall products are included in the samples?

The fall product samples may vary and could include new or popular items from our product line, such as apparel, accessories, or home goods.

5. How long does it take for new recruits to receive the fall product samples?

The timing may vary, but new recruits can expect to receive their fall product samples within a few weeks of joining the company and completing the necessary training and onboarding tasks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cookery
  • sburnside
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies