• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Recruit's Incentive: Have You Gotten It Yet?

In summary, the New Recruit's Incentive is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef to new consultants who join the company. To qualify, new consultants must join within the designated time frame and meet sales and recruiting goals. Rewards for the incentive may include free products, discounts, and bonuses, and are typically distributed a few weeks after the promotion ends. The incentive is typically only available once for new consultants, but similar promotions may be offered to existing consultants in the future.
PamperedDor
Gold Member
I have a new recruit who signed on 8/31, did her first show and submitted 1003.15 in commissionable sales on her 30 day. It shows that it arrived on time etc - she received her commission statement, no rebate on her kit? So I called HO and they said they issue checks for it - (and I am entitled to the $100 as well) Neither one of us has gotten it yet, and HO rep said they are only cutting those checks twice a month??? Has anyone else recieved or not received their incentive?

I promoted Oct 1st and do NOT have my check yet either.

I would call and ask to speak to a director (they call their managers directors also).

I received mine last week.

I called HO asking about mine as well, and they said i would have to speak to the finance dept. But they also said it should be coming soon, so i didn;t bother. That was a week ago and I still haven't recieved mine. My new consultant qualified on Oct 7, so I thought that they just send it out when it is earned, but neither of us have recieved a cheque yet!

My consultant qualified on 10/5 and we both received our checks on Monday of this week.

My consulant qualified (well 1000 part - has a show next week for the 250) on October 6 - still no check today! ;(

I signed 8/30 and just got my rebate check this past week.

What is the New Recruit's Incentive?

The New Recruit's Incentive is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to new consultants who join the company. It is designed to help new recruits get started on their business and earn rewards along the way.

How can I qualify for the New Recruit's Incentive?

To qualify for the New Recruit's Incentive, you must be a new consultant who joined Pampered Chef within the designated time frame for the promotion. You must also meet the designated sales and recruiting goals set by the company.

What rewards can I earn through the New Recruit's Incentive?

The rewards for the New Recruit's Incentive may vary depending on the current promotion. However, common rewards include free products, discounts, and bonuses for meeting certain sales and recruiting goals. You can find the details of the current incentive on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your team leader.

When will I receive my rewards for the New Recruit's Incentive?

Rewards for the New Recruit's Incentive are typically processed and distributed within a few weeks after the end of the promotion. However, this may vary depending on the specific promotion and the availability of the rewards. You will be notified by your team leader or the company when your rewards are ready to be redeemed.

Can I participate in the New Recruit's Incentive more than once?

The New Recruit's Incentive is designed to help new consultants get started on their business and is typically only available to them once. However, Pampered Chef may offer similar promotions for existing consultants from time to time. Keep an eye out for any new incentives or promotions that you may qualify for.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies