• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Active Recruiting: Jumpstarting My Team!

In summary, Allison has made the goal to actively recruit at all times, and has already started to do this by promoting to FD in 3 months. Sarah and Allison are both joining this group to support their goals.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I have made up my mind to start actively recruiting at all times! I always presented the information but was never gung ho. I have my first two gals under me and 3 more leads I'm working with right now. I'm just really excited and wanted to share.:sing:

Hey Allison, me, too! Well, that I've made a goal. I have one team member under me, whose 30th Day is tomorrow, and she's done nothing, so far. I have another potential, who is going to try to take advantage of the new incentive, but I don't have alot of confidence this will happen before the end of December. So, my goal is to find at least two more recruits, who'll work to qualify, so I can promote to FD in time for Leadership (yes, I know they don't have to be qualified for me to make FD, but I want team members who will be active).

My business is in God's hands, so if this is His will, he'll make it happen. In a show of faith I will let go of my fear, and open my mouth.

Congratulations!

Alison and Sarah ~ when goals are made, activities are done to support that goal, GREAT things happen!

When I finally made recruiting my goal...I promoted to Director in 3 months!

Good luck ladies!

Way to go! I was on my Director's Dream Team, where she works extensively with those who want to promote. I backed out....it was getting to be too much for me, but I do want to become Director! Not sure what was scaring me....

I have 8 shows on the books for November, so, Alison, I'm with you and Sarah on setting the goal to share with everyone! I have no recruits yet, but have one girl (my old Director who is re-signing) who will join in January (she wants to start then for the trip points) and one very strong lead from the Bridal Fair I did and we're having her show on the 12th. I know that I need A LOT more leads and need to go through my contacts again to touch base with those who were interested.

So, let's keep each other motivated and accountable to reach our goals!!! GO GET 'EM! :D

Way to be ladies! Keep up the good work. I think I will start to promote some as well.

I am joining this group also. After the recent recruiting incentive was announced, I was thinking of what I could say to people about our opportunity and my DH said that it sounded like it was coming from the heart and not forced. Guess I am ready now! :)

Last night I had one of my hosts who is interested in the business. I have been putting the recruiting information in the front of my host packets forever but have never "utilized" it. So last night I started at the front of the packet and worked my way back! The very first thing we talked about was the business. She said that she had actually been thinking about it since she was getting married in May.

Woo Hoo For you!!! Got get 'er! :)

1. How can active recruiting help jumpstart my team?

Active recruiting involves actively seeking out and inviting potential team members to join your Pampered Chef team. By actively recruiting, you can expand your network and bring in new and motivated individuals who are interested in the Pampered Chef opportunity. This can help jumpstart your team by bringing in new energy, ideas, and potential sales.

2. What are some effective ways to actively recruit for my team?

There are many effective ways to actively recruit for your team, including hosting recruiting parties or events, reaching out to friends and family, networking at community events, utilizing social media, and offering incentives for referrals. It's also important to have a clear and compelling message about why others should join your team and the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant.

3. How do I know if someone would be a good fit for my team?

When actively recruiting, it's important to look for individuals who are passionate about cooking, enjoy hosting parties or events, and have a strong network of friends and family. It's also important to have open and honest conversations with potential team members about their goals, expectations, and commitment level. This will help determine if they would be a good fit for your team and the Pampered Chef opportunity.

4. How can I overcome objections when actively recruiting?

When actively recruiting, it's common to encounter objections such as lack of time or interest, financial concerns, or skepticism about the business opportunity. The best way to overcome these objections is to listen to the person's concerns, provide information and resources to address their doubts, and share your own personal success story as a Pampered Chef consultant. It's also important to follow up and stay in touch with potential team members to address any further concerns they may have.

5. Is active recruiting the only way to grow my Pampered Chef team?

No, active recruiting is just one way to grow your Pampered Chef team. You can also grow your team by providing excellent customer service and building strong relationships with your customers, offering incentives and bonuses for team members who achieve certain goals, and attending Pampered Chef training and events to network with other consultants and potential team members. It's important to use a combination of strategies to effectively grow and maintain a successful Pampered Chef team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pattikake
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedalf