• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exploring the Perks of Hiring a PC Consultant for Your Business

In summary, joining as a consultant and recruiting others can lead to becoming a future director, receiving overrides on their sales, earning points towards trip incentives, and moving up in the company. It is also an opportunity to support a friend's business and fulfill their dreams. There is enough business for everyone and there are additional incentives for promoting to future director.
Cape_PC
OK, so my friend is interested in becoming a PC consultant but what I am not getting is...what is the advantage for me if she becomes a consultant??? I mean I realize I make 1% of her shows but...I would make more if I just did them....can someone explain this to me???

ok - recruiting is a key to this business but its not everything! It all what you put in and where you want to go that matters.

If your GF joins and signs under you, and then you recruit another person, you become a future director. You will receive overrides on their sales as well as your own - (look at your manual for specifics so I don't have to type them all!) When they qualify, you also receive points towards the trip incentives (and any incentives that PC offers during a recruiting one) - when they build their team and you do - it all brings you to a higher level in the company -

My advice to you would be to talk to your director if you can - let your friend try the business, if it isn't for her, thats ok - she has nothing to lose and everything to gain - good luck!!!

You also have to remember that there's plenty of business out there for everyone. The customers she's going to meet aren't necessarily the same people you're going to meet. There are enough hosts and customers for you both to have a full calendar. You can only do so many shows in a month. :)

You do also get $100 if you promote to FD by December 1st and 25 catalogs for each of your first 5 recruits.You do only get overrides if you promote to FD and as long as you have $1250 in sales yourself.

The one big reason to recruit is that you are helping her start her own business -- helping her fulfill her dreams as well!

I had forgotten about the $100 for promoting to FD! I have two potential recruits that both want to sign in November! WOOHOO!

What are the benefits of recruiting?

Recruiting has numerous benefits for a company, including:

• Access to a larger talent pool: By actively recruiting, companies can reach out to a wider range of potential candidates and find the best fit for their needs.
  • Improved diversity: Recruiting can help bring in a diverse group of individuals, which can lead to a more well-rounded and innovative team.
  • Reduced turnover: By finding the right candidates through recruiting, companies can reduce turnover and retain top talent.
  • Increased productivity: Recruiting allows companies to fill open positions quickly, ensuring that work is not disrupted and productivity remains high.
  • Enhanced employer brand: A strong recruiting process can help improve a company's reputation as an employer, making it more attractive to potential candidates.

How can recruiting benefit job seekers?

Recruiting is not just beneficial for companies, but also for job seekers. Some benefits include:

• Access to more job opportunities: Through recruiting, job seekers can learn about job openings they may not have found on their own.
  • Assistance with the application process: Recruiting professionals can help job seekers with their resume, cover letter, and interview preparation.
  • Insight into company culture: By working with a recruiter, job seekers can gain a better understanding of a company's culture and values.
  • Potential for higher compensation: Recruiters can negotiate on behalf of job seekers, potentially leading to higher salaries and better benefits.
  • Opportunities for career growth: Recruiters can connect job seekers with positions that align with their career goals and offer opportunities for advancement.

What are the benefits of using a recruiting agency?

Recruiting agencies offer a variety of benefits for companies, including:

• Expertise and resources: Recruiting agencies have dedicated professionals who are trained and experienced in finding and attracting top talent.
  • Time and cost savings: Outsourcing recruiting to an agency can save companies time and money in the hiring process.
  • Access to a larger talent pool: Recruiting agencies often have a larger network of potential candidates, giving companies access to a wider range of talent.
  • Specialized industry knowledge: Some recruiting agencies specialize in certain industries, allowing them to have a deeper understanding of the needs and challenges within those fields.
  • Confidentiality: Working with a recruiting agency can help companies maintain confidentiality during the hiring process, especially for sensitive or high-level positions.

What are the benefits of using technology in recruiting?

Technology has greatly impacted the recruiting process, providing numerous benefits such as:

• Efficiency: With the use of applicant tracking systems (ATS), recruiters can efficiently manage and track a large number of candidates.
  • Wider reach: Technology allows recruiters to reach a larger audience through online job postings and social media.
  • Data-driven decisions: Through the use of analytics and data, recruiters can make more informed decisions about their recruiting strategies and which candidates to pursue.
  • Improved candidate experience: With tools like video interviewing and virtual job fairs, technology can make the recruiting process more convenient and seamless for candidates.
  • Cost savings: Using technology in recruiting can help reduce costs associated with traditional methods, such as printing and mailing job postings.

How can recruiting benefit a company's bottom line?

Recruiting can have a positive impact on a company's financial performance in several ways, including:

Back