• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Host Kit Credit Announcement

In summary, hosts can now receive up to $100 in kit credit depending on their show total, and this offer is available until December 31st. This is a great opportunity for consultants to close out 2008 on a positive note and start 2009 with a bang. The email was sent out recently and many consultants are excited to spread the news to potential recruits and hostesses. There are still some details that need to be clarified, such as whether the offer applies to shows held before October 21st, but overall, this is a fantastic opportunity for consultants to save on their kit and for potential recruits to join at a discounted rate.
Karen
Gold Member
OMG:eek:--Did everyone get their email regarding the new kit credit offering until Dec.31st? :love: Hosts can now get up to $100 applied as their kit credit, depending on their show total. This is very exciting for me since I just recieved a phone call from a past customer that wants to sign after the first of Nov. What a positive way to close 2008 and ring in 2009!!! Start making those calls!

I got it!! Does anyone have this in word file??? I would love to send this out!

don't have it yet, but it sounds great

No was this sent just now?

Yes, this was just received within the last hour or less.

I got the e-mail but can't pull up the flier...has anyone else downloaded it that can post it here?

mine came in at 5:35 pm

it'll probably be available soon online

I hope this promotion will include Canada as well! :)

My Recruit will be so excited! She was disappointed that she would not get to sign up under the last special since she just didn't have the money! Too bad there wasn't a "part" of us in there!

pcchefjane said:
My Recruit will be so excited! She was disappointed that she would not get to sign up under the last special since she just didn't have the money! Too bad there wasn't a "part" of us in there!

Who says there isn't? We still have the big meeting on the 3rd - and there will be more announcements then!:D

OMG:eek: i CAN'T wait to tell my leads about this! i have 3 and 2 i think would be really interested in it. especially one who is hosting a party on the 8th!

This is amazing! I hope I can find some people to take them up on the offer, it is the absolute best. What a huge savings.

I just had 2 people today that I talked with about the opportunity. This is coming at the perfect time! I need to share this info with them. I'm so excited! :)

So they can earn the credit now, but must redeem by 12/31? Does the "right to change thier mind" still apply?
I think I need more details before I present this to potentials. The again, my Nov 1st goal is looming....

Figures the note came in after I left for my show last night... :rolleyes:What a great opportunity! Methinks this bodes well for the addition of those 2 kit credit levels to the regular program, just like people have been asking for.

chefann said:
Figures the note came in after I left for my show last night... :rolleyes:

What a great opportunity! Methinks this bodes well for the addition of those 2 kit credit levels to the regular program, just like people have been asking for.

That was my first thought too! :rolleyes:

I am so excited to share this with all of my November Hosts - and although I wasn't going to try to book the last 2 open dates I had for Nov.....I think I will now - with people who have been on the fence about signing!

My past host, who just had a show, was really considering becoming a consultant. Can she use her show credits for this even though her show was held before this announcement (Oct 25th)? Her show has not been submitted yet. Her show was $746 so she has enough for the $55 kit.

LOVE this announcement:thumbup:

Cape_PC said:
My past host, who just had a show, was really considering becoming a consultant. Can she use her show credits for this even though her show was held before this announcement (Oct 25th)? Her show has not been submitted yet. Her show was $746 so she has enough for the $55 kit.

The promotion is from October 21-December 31. I would say that it's just from those hosting from 10/21 on to 12/31, not before. The credit options will be available from P3 on 10/23.

Couldn't you change her show date?

Check with HO on that one. It seems like it should apply to any shows submitted after the 21st, but who knows what HO really means. Please check on it and let us know.

Thanks!

Chef Kearns said:
Check with HO on that one. It seems like it should apply to any shows submitted after the 21st, but who knows what HO really means. Please check on it and let us know.

Thanks!

I checked with my director and she said that she could do that since the show has not been submitted and technically her show is still open. I will check with HO on this and then let everyone know.

I have to say I LOVE this announcement and right before I have to do a booth on Saturday! :love:

Did you notice on the flyer that they put 2 on a page--great for us making copies! I'll be doing a booth in 3 weeks and this will be great to put out!

Gosh darn it! I just closed a show on the 15th and the Hostess said she was very interested in becoming a consultant but could not afford the kit until Jan. so would not sign ($800 show and she only used her free items). This I'm sure would of made a big difference.:(

PCJen said:
Gosh darn it! I just closed a show on the 15th and the Hostess said she was very interested in becoming a consultant but could not afford the kit until Jan. so would not sign ($800 show and she only used her free items). This I'm sure would of made a big difference.:(

Have her host a catalog show so she can take advantage of it...perhaps a December show that she starts taking orders on now?

pamperedharriet said:
Did you notice on the flyer that they put 2 on a page--great for us making copies! I'll be doing a booth in 3 weeks and this will be great to put out!

Where do we find the flyer?? I looked on CC and couldn't find it?

heat123 said:
Where do we find the flyer?? I looked on CC and couldn't find it?

You can find the link on the e-mail we got from HO. If you can't find it let me know and I'll try to get it again to send it to you.

pamperedharriet said:
You can find the link on the e-mail we got from HO. If you can't find it let me know and I'll try to get it again to send it to you.

Oh, thanks Harriet. I didn't realize there was a link, got it now thanks!

Here is the email I just sent to my Fence Sitters!

This is just in from The Pampered Chef!

Now through December 31st, when you host a show, you can use up to $100 of your
Free Product Value to apply towards the cost of your New Consultant Kit! This
means that you have the opportunity to start your business for only $55!!!

The following link explains more of the details.

http://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/host_kit_credit.pdf

HOWEVER! I am going to sweeten the deal! If you host a show in November or
December, and decide to start your business (and you know that the bookings from
your show will be yours to help you get started!)
I will add another $15 off the price of your kit. Meaning that you can start
your business for $120, or lower - for $100, or even lower still for $60....or
for the greatest deal of all - for $40!!!

Call me today to hear all of the incredible details - and why now, more than
ever before, The Pampered Chef is an awesome opportunity!

I have a very limited # of show dates available for November (2 dates avail.)and December (3 dates avail.)....and I can't hold them open indefinitely
- but I am holding them open for the next 5 days for you to take advantage of
this offer!

Can't wait to hear from you! It would be so much fun to have you join my team!

I just got done reformatting a "Help Wanted" that someone else did to include this special. I was backing out of Women's Expo, but may have changed my mind since this announcement!

Attachments

• Help%20Wanted%20sign[1].doc
    653 KB · Views: 362
That sounds GREAT, Becky! I may have to borrow it.:) Thanks for sharing!

This is a great announcement. Hopefully I can get a few to join!:thumbup:

Becky, I hope you don't mind if I steal from you again:D:blushing::D

OK .. I feel really stupid ... explain this to me please:

For example, a host with a $600 Cooking Show could:
•Earn $115 Free Product Value.
•Deduct $80 from the cost of a New Consultant Kit.
•Apply the remaining $35 toward free products.
•Start their own Pampered Chef® business for $75.

So ... why can't she deduct $100 from her free product value and apply the remaining $15 toward free products?

Who decides how much kit credit they get to use?

Di_Can_Cook said:

So ... why can't she deduct $100 from her free product value and apply the remaining $15 toward free products?

I was wondering about that myself except I kept on thinking that maybe this way she could use some of the FPV for herself other than putting it all on the kit. Just a guess.

Di_Can_Cook said:

The host could use the $100 credit towards their kit. The host is who decides how much kit credit they can use (of the allowed options).

My host from yesterday's show is using her $100 out of the $115 FPV toward's her kit. She is signing on Friday. One more to go to meet my goal of FD by Dec 1st. I love my job! :)

Di_Can_Cook said:

Because only getting $15 in free product is really lousy, I would opt for the $35 in free product any day!

The host picks how much of a "credit" but it also depends on what the host already has in their kitchen if they have "everything" they wouldn't care about the FREE product part, if they've never heard of PC before and their show was so good, they might to get some free items not in their kit...

Becky, I used your E-mail a little bit ago, and I have someone interested !!! Thank you !!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Chefstover2
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • mrssyvo