• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dreaming of an Open House with 8 Recruits!

In summary, "Dreaming of an Open House with 8 Recruits!" is a fun and interactive event where you can invite your friends, family, and acquaintances to learn about Pampered Chef products and potentially join your team as recruits. To host this event, simply reach out to 8 individuals who may be interested and customize it to fit your style and preferences. Hosting an Open House with 8 Recruits is a great way to introduce new people to Pampered Chef, earn rewards, and potentially grow your team. You do not need to be a consultant to host this event, but it is a great opportunity to learn more about our products and business opportunity.
rbvernon
Silver Member
I am having an open house on Nov 8 with 4 other (not PC) DS. I beleive that between the 5 of us we will have a good turn out. I have been praying about maybe this might be my chance to start recruiting. Well last night I had a dream that I recruited 8 people :D from my open house.

My husband says it doesn't mean anything; but I beleive that there is a meaning to every dream that you have. So, what is my meaning to my dream. (you don't have to answer)

I would like to believe my dream will come true!!! :cool:

Wow - what a wonderful dream! I certainly hope it comes true! Best of luck to you!

It may mean that recruiting 8 people is what you really want. So go for it! Learn all you can about recruiting between now and then and ask everyone between now and then so you're all practiced up. Your dream can come true, and PC has many resources to help you.

I think dreams are important to use and we need to understand they can help drive us where we need to go. If you saw yourself recruiting 8 people then maybe it reflects you should work the recruiting aspect at your Open House.

I agree with Lisa! Good luck!

1. What is "Dreaming of an Open House with 8 Recruits!"?

"Dreaming of an Open House with 8 Recruits!" is a fun and interactive event where you can invite your friends, family, and acquaintances to learn about Pampered Chef products and potentially join your team as recruits.

2. How do I host an Open House with 8 Recruits?

To host an Open House with 8 Recruits, simply reach out to 8 individuals who may be interested in learning about Pampered Chef. You can invite them to your home or host the event virtually. We also have resources and tips to help you plan and execute a successful event.

3. What are the benefits of hosting an Open House with 8 Recruits?

Hosting an Open House with 8 Recruits is a great way to introduce new people to Pampered Chef and potentially grow your team. You can earn rewards and discounts for hosting the event, and it's a fun and low-pressure way to showcase our products and business opportunity.

4. Can I customize the Open House with 8 Recruits event?

Yes, you can definitely customize the event to fit your style and preferences. You can choose which products to feature, plan games or activities, and even offer snacks or refreshments. We encourage you to make the event unique and enjoyable for you and your guests.

5. Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to host an Open House with 8 Recruits?

No, you do not need to be a consultant to host an Open House with 8 Recruits. This event is open to anyone who is interested in learning about Pampered Chef and potentially joining our team. However, if you are interested in becoming a consultant, this is a great opportunity to get a firsthand look at our products and business opportunity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • beepampered
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • PamperedChefDebi