• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Recruit Questions: Payment Options & Free Trial Explained

In summary, the recruits can get 90 days free trial of the website once they qualify, $50 for every 4 shows submitted, $50 for every $1250 in sales, and $1000 for the first 30 days.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Since I now have two people under me, there have been some questions that have popped up that I have NO time to look into myself. Just wondering if anyone can help. Things have changed so much since I signed up!

How long do they have to use another form of payment besides a PC debit card? Apparently the system wasn't working when both my recruits tried to sign up for the debit card. I couldn't remember if it was 30 or 90 days.

What is the deal with the free trial of the website?

wadesgirl said:
Since I now have two people under me, there have been some questions that have popped up that I have NO time to look into myself. Just wondering if anyone can help. Things have changed so much since I signed up!

How long do they have to use another form of payment besides a PC debit card? Apparently the system wasn't working when both my recruits tried to sign up for the debit card. I couldn't remember if it was 30 or 90 days.

What is the deal with the free trial of the website?

They have 30 days to use their own CC - but I wouldn't recommend it. They really need to be getting a PC card and get set up for Direct Deposit!

They can get 90 days free trial of the website once they qualify. I've had a couple consultants who just went ahead and bought a 6 month website subscription as soon as they had their consultant # - and then the 90 days just gets tacked on to that.

ChefBeckyD said:
They have 30 days to use their own CC - but I wouldn't recommend it. They really need to be getting a PC card and get set up for Direct Deposit!

They can get 90 days free trial of the website once they qualify. I've had a couple consultants who just went ahead and bought a 6 month website subscription as soon as they had their consultant # - and then the 90 days just gets tacked on to that.

I don't recommend using your own card either but both of them told me the system was down last week so they couldn't get the PC debit card to begin with.

Great, I'm glad to hear it's 90 days. They didn't have that when I first started.

One more question (I usually don't have questions like this but things have been really crazy around here and I know you all know the answers!). For the free PC$, I know they get $50 for every 4 shows submitted, $50 for every $1250 in sales and double in their first 30 days. What else do they get?

PC$ for recruits, but I don't have it in front of me right now to say what the amount is.

$150 PC dollars for recruiting someone in your first 30 days, once they qualify.

Plus if they signed under any recruiting promo, they can earn that (like the 2 pieces of stoneware with $1000 in first 30 days).There are also bonuses with the PC$ - extra when they hit $5k, etc.

chefann said:
Plus if they signed under any recruiting promo, they can earn that (like the 2 pieces of stoneware with $1000 in first 30 days).

There are also bonuses with the PC$ - extra when they hit $5k, etc.

Both of my recruits are in the stoneware promotion.

1. What is a "new recruit"?

A "new recruit" is a term commonly used to refer to an individual who has recently been hired or enlisted by an organization, typically for a specific job or task.

2. What kinds of questions are typically asked to new recruits?

The questions asked to new recruits can vary depending on the organization and the specific job or task they are being recruited for. However, common questions may include inquiries about their background, qualifications, and previous experience.

3. How should I prepare for new recruit questions?

It is important to do your research on the organization and the job you are being recruited for. This will help you to anticipate potential questions and have relevant examples or experiences to share during the interview or onboarding process.

4. Can new recruit questions be asked during the onboarding process?

Yes, new recruit questions can be asked during the onboarding process as a way for the organization to gather more information about the new hire and ensure they have all the necessary information and resources to succeed in their new role.

5. Are there any questions that new recruits should ask?

Yes, new recruits should also come prepared with questions to ask the organization. This shows interest and engagement, and can also provide valuable information for the new recruit to better understand their role and responsibilities within the organization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • mrslulu2012
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Tenille V.
  • cochef