• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble Finding Phone Number for CS Recruitment Message? Let Us Help!

In summary, the customer service phone number for Pampered Chef is 888-687-2433. Representatives are available Monday-Friday from 7am-11pm CT and Saturday-Sunday from 9am-5pm CT. This number can also be used for placing an order, finding a specific consultant's phone number, and for returns and exchanges. To host a Pampered Chef party, please call 888-687-2433 and our team will assist you in scheduling with a local consultant and answering any questions.
Jessamary
I can't seem to find the phone number for the recorded message for possible recruits...and apparently, I'm not smart enough to figure out the exact wording to find it on CS! Can someone help me out?

From the back of the opp. brochure: (630) 261-3537, Passcode 1095577

Hey there, sorry to hear that you're having trouble finding the phone number for the recorded message for possible recruits. Have you tried searching for keywords like "recruitment phone number" or "recorded message for recruits" on the CS website? You could also try reaching out to the website's customer service for assistance. Good luck!

1. What is the customer service phone number for Pampered Chef?

The customer service phone number for Pampered Chef is 888-687-2433. Our representatives are available Monday-Friday from 7am-11pm CT and Saturday-Sunday from 9am-5pm CT.

2. I need to place an order, what is the phone number for ordering?

The phone number for placing an order is 888-687-2433. You can also place an order online through our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

3. How do I find the phone number for a specific consultant?

You can find the phone number for a specific Pampered Chef consultant by logging into your account on our website or by contacting our customer service team at 888-687-2433. They can assist you in finding the contact information for your desired consultant.

4. What is the phone number for returns and exchanges?

The phone number for returns and exchanges is 888-687-2433. Our customer service team can assist you with any issues or questions regarding returns and exchanges.

5. What is the phone number for hosting a Pampered Chef party?

The phone number for hosting a Pampered Chef party is 888-687-2433. Our team can help you schedule a party with your local consultant and answer any questions you may have about hosting a party with us.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • KellyRedHead
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • pamela