• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Caroline still host a Pampered Chef party before moving to Idaho?

In summary, this lady from France responded to Jessica's offer to be a consultant and said that she can't do it because her husband has to move to Idaho soon. Caroline offered to host a party for her instead, which Jessica said she would consider.
Jessamary
At a show on 9/30, this lady put on her drawing slip "maybe" for both starting a business and having a show. She is from France and now lives in the same town I do. She's probably about 25-30. I wrote her about meeting to give her more info on both a party and the business. She responded with this:
--
Hi Jessica!

I really enjoyed the party and at the time I thought that would be something great to get involved into!
I still do!
However some things have come up, my husband learned a few days ago that we'll have to move to Idaho in 2-3 months for his work.
So right now I can't commit in anything like being a Pampered Chef consultant or building a network in the Dells area.

Thank you for the offer, maybe I'll be able go to another Pampered Chef party before we have to move!!

Caroline
--

What should I write back? Usually when I hear an excuse, I see it being just an excuse and the person doesn't want to hurt my feelings. But it sounds like she actually means what she says here.

Jessamary said:
At a show on 9/30, this lady put on her drawing slip "maybe" for both starting a business and having a show. She is from France and now lives in the same town I do. She's probably about 25-30. I wrote her about meeting to give her more info on both a party and the business. She responded with this:
--
Hi Jessica!

I really enjoyed the party and at the time I thought that would be something great to get involved into!
I still do!
However some things have come up, my husband learned a few days ago that we'll have to move to Idaho in 2-3 months for his work.
So right now I can't commit in anything like being a Pampered Chef consultant or building a network in the Dells area.

Thank you for the offer, maybe I'll be able go to another Pampered Chef party before we have to move!!

Caroline
--

What should I write back? Usually when I hear an excuse, I see it being just an excuse and the person doesn't want to hurt my feelings. But it sounds like she actually means what she says here.

I would just thank her for responding and wish her luck in her move. Ask her if you can keep her on her email list and notify her of new consultant incentives. Then let her know that she can contact you at any time if she ever has any questions about the business.

Don't write, call her! Tell her this is a GREAT time to start. She can build up her clientele in the currect area, have some parties, then line up some catalog parties to help her through the move. You can still provide support via email or on the phone. You'll set her up with a Hospitality cluster when she gets there so she can have some local support too. Tell her the next 2-3 months is the busiest time of the year and she wouldn't want to miss out on that! Plus if she signs by Oct 20, she'll get her choice of 2 pieces of stoneware if she submits $1,000 in her first 30 days...when right now with the buying season , she can. Ask her...how would you like to get the Deep Covered Baker and about stone for free, just for signing up now. Plus, the clientele she builds in the current area, she can still have periodic catalog parties, etc!

Ditto what Ginny said.
If she still says no I would invite her to Cluster meetings so she can test ride us and see what we are about.
Good luck!

if she is serious about not wanting the biz right now, i would then ask if she would like to host that party she has talked about going to.

1. How do I respond to criticism or negative feedback about my products?

First, take a deep breath and don't take it personally. Then, try to understand the reason behind the criticism and use it as an opportunity to improve your products. Respond professionally and politely, addressing any specific concerns and offering a solution or explanation if necessary.

2. What is the best way to respond to a customer who is unhappy with their purchase?

Listen to their concerns and apologize for any inconvenience they may have experienced. Offer to replace the product or provide a refund, and ask for specific feedback on how to improve their experience in the future. Make sure to follow up and ensure their issue has been resolved to their satisfaction.

3. How should I respond to a customer who is interested in joining as a consultant or hosting a party?

Thank them for their interest and provide them with all the necessary information and resources to get started. Share your personal experience and success with the company, and offer to answer any questions they may have. Follow up with them to see if they have made a decision and offer your support along the way.

4. What is the best way to respond to a customer who is looking for a specific product or has a special request?

Listen to their needs and offer personalized recommendations or options. If the product they are looking for is not available, offer to place a special order or suggest a similar product. Make sure to follow up and ensure they are satisfied with their purchase.

5. How should I respond to a customer who is experiencing issues with their order or delivery?

Apologize for any inconvenience and assure them that you will do everything in your power to resolve the issue. Contact the appropriate department to address the problem and keep the customer updated on the progress. Offer a solution or compensation to make up for their negative experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • Lexif424
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • cookingwithlove
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies