• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reactivating an Inactive Future Director: Will I Regain FD Status?

In summary, if you have been inactive as a Future Director, it is possible to regain your status. The reactivation process typically takes 4-6 weeks and requires the submission of a reactivation form, completing a minimum of $125 in sales within 3 months, and attending an online training session. Once reactivated, you will have the same benefits and privileges as before, including higher commissions and leadership opportunities. Additionally, you can still earn incentives and rewards during the reactivation process as long as you meet the monthly sales requirements and attend the online training session.
stacywhitlow
I was a future director until about a week ago (3 of 4 are inactive). If one should reactivate, will I get my FD status back or do I need to recruit 2 new? I do have one that is doing very little & is trying to get going.

nope just need to recruit 1 to regain - it happened to me twice already - AND you get the 100 dollars if you repromote!!

Even if one of the inactives reactivates, you'll repromote to FD. It's just 2 active - nothing said about any of them being new.

1. Can I regain my Future Director status after being inactive?

Yes, it is possible to reactivate your Future Director status after a period of inactivity.

2. How long does it take to regain FD status?

The reactivation process typically takes 4-6 weeks, depending on the volume of requests and the completion of necessary tasks.

3. What are the requirements for reactivating FD status?

To regain FD status, you must submit a reactivation form, complete a minimum of $125 in sales within a 3-month period, and attend an online training session.

4. Will I have the same benefits and privileges as before?

Yes, once your FD status is reactivated, you will have access to the same benefits and privileges as before, including higher commissions and leadership opportunities.

5. Can I still earn incentives and rewards while reactivating FD status?

Yes, as long as you meet the monthly sales requirements and attend the online training session, you can still earn incentives and rewards during the reactivation process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jennyl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • friday
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
zmom58
  • AJPratt