• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Business with My New Recruit's Success: She Signed Today!

In summary, Janet signed today and is one more recruit for the fall season. She is excited to start promoting and has plans for her first show in October.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Just had to share, she signed today. :)
Empties my fall calendar because all my upcoming shows were off of hers so I gave them to her, but it will help her get a great start!

congratulations!!

and you know you'll replace the shows!!!

Congrats, Janet!!!

Yay Janet!!! A Big Wahoo to you! :)

amy07 said:
congratulations!!

and you know you'll replace the shows!!!

Yup! That's why I gave them up.
That and the fact that most were 1 hour away.

Way to go Janet! God will supply you with more shows!

Woo Hoo!!!!! Congratulations!!!!! God will provide as He always does.

Congrats! How many is that for you?

Congrats Janet! How many does that make for you!?

Congrats Janet! Way to go :D

Woo-hooo! So does this make you a future director?

Signed number 3 tonight at a show. Thanks to technology, I used my host's computer and signed the guest right then and there. My goal is to promote by Dec. 1.

Woo-hoo Janet !
Good for you Julie!
I LOVE when they sign at the show :)
Very fun!

Should have been FD but my other went inactive and dropped off the face of the earth. Won't answer e-mails from anyone.

We'll just keep looking for the next one...smaller area though so playing the numbers game it takes a bit longer. That's o.k. though. ;)

Congrats Janet and Julie!! Can't wait until I get to make a post like that!

AnnieBee said:
Congrats Janet and Julie!! Can't wait until I get to make a post like that!

They come from anywhere Annie - look for the clues.

This one:
Met at a craft fair, wanted to host a show booked her for July with the bonus.

Hosted a show at her parent's house - is in her mid-late twenties, but saving money. Mentioned the opportunity during the show but was cut short because the aunt to everyone sells PC.

Host coached her and she had about $500 in outside orders for a $700 show.
Mentioned the opportunity briefly again - especially when she said I was her new best friend for helping her get free PC stuff. (She did the work).

Invited her to fall kick-off beginning of September. She glady came and enjoyed it. Didn't realize how much free product we can earn (her why is the products).

Followed up that week to see what she thought and if she thought further about doing this.

She had so I did a booking off her show and worked hard to get her some bookings. We planned her open houses (Friday night and Saturday) at the recommendation of my ED who we also did a 3-way booking training with. I gave her bookings for the show to firm up and she sent out invitations, and made calls! (Quick-start box). Her first show is 10/17 so we planned to order her kit on 10/10 to maximize her 30 days!

A strong start makes all the difference.

Anyway, the point is...I could have approached the craft fair on 5/31 as "worthless" because I made a few contacts but not a good sales forum.

I could have dismissed sharing the opportunity when they told me a family member sells PC...but they were all booking with me so SOMETHING was up.

I could have stopped asking when she said her sister sells Partylite.

But, I gently kept asking and now I have a great new recruit. :D

wHOO hOOO Janet - way to go!!

Woo Hoo....Way To Go!!!! :D

Congrats Janet! One more recruit by Dec 1...$100 CASH for you!

janetupnorth said:
Just had to share, she signed today. :)
Empties my fall calendar because all my upcoming shows were off of hers so I gave them to her, but it will help her get a great start!
Congratulations to you!

Kitchen2u said:
Congrats Janet! One more recruit by Dec 1...$100 CASH for you!

If it happens, it happens, but I don't really have any other strong leads.

Congratulations Janet and Julie!

You never know who's around that corner, just waiting for you to ask, so keep asking!

Way to go Janet!!! It pays to build that relationship and keep asking!!!

Congrats Janet!! That's AWESOME!!

Yes, 1 more recruit girl! You WILL do it!:D:D

Hey - how did her Grand Opening go?

What is the "Boost Your Business with My New Recruit's Success" program?

The "Boost Your Business with My New Recruit's Success" program is a training and support program designed to help you grow your Pampered Chef business by leveraging the success of your new recruits. It provides you with tools and resources to help your recruits succeed, which in turn can lead to increased sales and business growth for you.

How do I sign up for the "Boost Your Business with My New Recruit's Success" program?

If you are a Pampered Chef consultant, you are automatically enrolled in the program. There is no separate sign-up process. Simply log in to your consultant account and access the program materials from the "My Business" tab.

What resources and tools are included in the "Boost Your Business with My New Recruit's Success" program?

The program includes a variety of resources and tools such as training videos, success tips, customizable invitations and templates, and tracking tools to help you support and guide your new recruits. You can also access a community forum where you can connect with other consultants and share best practices.

How can the "Boost Your Business with My New Recruit's Success" program help me grow my business?

By providing your new recruits with the support and resources they need to succeed, you are setting them up for success in their Pampered Chef business. As they grow and achieve success, it can lead to increased sales and business growth for you as well. Additionally, the program can help you develop leadership skills and build a strong team.

Is there a cost to participate in the "Boost Your Business with My New Recruit's Success" program?

No, there is no additional cost to participate in the program. It is included as part of your consultant membership with Pampered Chef. However, you may choose to invest in additional resources or tools to support your new recruits, but it is not required.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpartridge
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • lockhartkitchen