• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Designing a Recruiting Promotion? Try Lapboards!

In summary, lapboards offer several benefits for a recruiting promotion, including being a unique and attention-grabbing tool, a practical and personalized option, and a cost-effective choice. They can be incorporated into a promotion in various ways, such as a free gift, giveaway, or visual aid, and can be customized with a company's logo or message. To make lapboards stand out in a crowded market, consider using bold colors, adding unique features, or collaborating with popular brands.
VeronicaW
Gold Member
I just created (cut and paste) a flyer for the back side of my lapboards, I think they'd be good on the back of the Recruiting Promotion too.

Let me know what you think!

Attachments

• New Consultant Info.doc
    1.2 MB · Views: 480
Hey it looks very good!! I like the way you have it layed out.

Thanks!
Like I said, not a lot of work, cut & paste. :)

What are the benefits of using lapboards in a recruiting promotion?

Using lapboards in a recruiting promotion offers several benefits. First, they are a unique and eye-catching way to promote your business and attract potential recruits. Second, they are a practical and useful tool that can be used during product demonstrations or cooking classes. Third, they can be customized with your logo or message, making them a great branding opportunity.

How can I incorporate lapboards into my recruiting promotion?

There are many ways to incorporate lapboards into your recruiting promotion. One idea is to offer them as a free gift to anyone who signs up to become a consultant during a certain time period. You can also use them as a giveaway or prize for a recruiting event or contest. Additionally, you can use them as a visual aid during presentations or demos to showcase the versatility and functionality of the lapboards.

Can lapboards be personalized with my company's logo or message?

Yes, lapboards can be customized with your company's logo or message. This is a great way to increase brand recognition and create a cohesive look for your recruiting promotion. You can work with a graphic designer or printing company to create a design that aligns with your brand and stands out to potential recruits.

Are lapboards expensive to use in a recruiting promotion?

Lapboards can be a cost-effective option for a recruiting promotion. They are typically made from lightweight materials and can be purchased in bulk at a discounted rate. Additionally, the return on investment can be significant as they can attract more potential recruits and help increase sales for your business.

How can I make my lapboards stand out in a crowded market?

To make your lapboards stand out in a crowded market, consider using bold and eye-catching colors or designs. You can also add a unique feature, such as a built-in recipe holder or measurement conversion chart, to make them more functional for customers. Another idea is to offer a limited edition design or collaborate with a popular brand to create a special edition lapboard that will generate more interest and attention for your recruiting promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
babywings76