• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wow! Did You Read the Back of the Cn?

In summary, the CN says that 7,000 new consultants joined PC in July and August. PC has been around for many years and has a lot of loyal followers. The new consultants may be intimidated by the competition, but it seems like it will work out just fine in the long run.
lacychef
I just received my CN yesterday....did you read the back? 7,000 new consultants joined PC during July & August---holy smokes! I thought that was pretty amazing!

I saw that too!!
I wonder how many total consultants we have?
My friend sells Tastefully Simple and in their newsletters, it tells each month how many total consultants they have and broken down by how many per state. I know why PC does not release this information, but just for curiosity sake - I'd like to know!!!

WOW - that gives me new inspiration to think positively about signing/promoting during the summer month. I always had it in my head that September on was a good time to start. Makes sense, sign in the summer to have a FULL calendar for the busy Fall months....

Anyone else surprised by that number?

I was surprised to see that too! I asked Amy NEal at our last training and I specfically asked her how many const. we had. She said we're between 55-60,000 last time she looked.

From what I've heard we've been pretty consistent around 60,000 for a few years (at least since I've signed in March of 06). Remember the principle 1/3 are coming, 1/3 are staying and 1/3 are leaving probably applies to home office as well.

Must be all those great sign on promos ;).

pampcheflisa said:
I saw that too!!
I wonder how many total consultants we have?
My friend sells Tastefully Simple and in their newsletters, it tells each month how many total consultants they have and broken down by how many per state. I know why PC does not release this information, but just for curiosity sake - I'd like to know!!!

Why is it that we don't release this information?

Humble Beginnings said:

I've heard that it is because they don't want people to think their market it saturated. If people see there is someone else in their neighborhood they may be more likely to not sign thinking they can't be a consultant who lives in that neighborhood also. Instead they want people to know that there are still millions of people who haven't been introduced to PC and new consultants can always be successful, no matter how many people in their area are consultants. hth!

Humble Beginnings said:

More than likely so people don't think to themselves: "Wow! There are 15,000 consultants in my state! No way can I make this business work...there are too many others!"

Alison....great minds think alike!! lol

um, kelly - that was just what I was thinking :) lol

KellyTheChef said:
More than likely so people don't think to themselves: "Wow! There are 15,000 consultants in my state! No way can I make this business work...there are too many others!"

This was the only "con" I could come up with when I was deciding on joining. I had thought about PC for months but I was PG at the time. After I had my baby, I found out a consultant moved here, a rural small town, and so I never thought about it again. Then I hosted a party with her and was sooooo excited that I eventually signed on with my kit credit from my show. Here I am 2 years later loving it. Strange thing is we do have different customers and it has worked out fine.....but I was intimidated thinking I would not find a customer base here!

1) What is "Wow! Did You Read the Back of the Cn?"

"Wow! Did You Read the Back of the Cn?" is a line of products from Pampered Chef that feature fun and unique recipes on the back of the can. These recipes are designed to help you get creative with your cooking and add some excitement to your meals.

2) Are the recipes on the back of the can easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes on the back of the can are designed to be easy to follow and use simple ingredients. They are perfect for busy weeknight dinners or for when you want to try something new without spending a lot of time in the kitchen.

3) Can I use any can of food with the "Wow! Did You Read the Back of the Cn?" recipes?

Yes, you can use any can of food that is recommended in the recipe. The recipes are specifically designed to use common canned goods, making it easy to find the ingredients you need.

4) Are there any special tools or equipment required to make the recipes?

No, the recipes on the back of the can are designed to be made with basic kitchen tools and equipment. You may need a can opener, measuring cups and spoons, and a mixing bowl, but nothing out of the ordinary.

5) Can I find the "Wow! Did You Read the Back of the Cn?" products in stores?

Yes, you can find the "Wow! Did You Read the Back of the Cn?" products in select retail stores that carry Pampered Chef products. You can also purchase them directly from a Pampered Chef consultant or on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • jcsmilez