• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Recruit's PWS: Debit Card Info?

In summary, she is anxious to get her PWS started and has already applied for her debit card. She needs to wait for the card to be mailed, but can call HO to get the card number within about 3-4 days. She has a couple out of town catalog shows lined up this month, and wants to encourage online ordering. She can add her shows to her PWS and give the host passwords to her recruits so that they can add addresses or pass the information along to the host. The catalog parties are both sides of her family, so she is not too worried about keeping her contact information.
JTNT8704
My new recruit is anxious to get her PWS started. She just signed on the 2nd. She applied for her debit card already too. My question is, does anyone know when the debit card info is released? Seeing as she needs that info to start the website and I dont remember back 2 years ago when I started. Do you have to wait for the actual card to be mailed, or do they give you a number via Email once its confirmed?

She has a couple out of town catalog shows lined up this month, and wanted to encourage online ordering. I know I can hook her up to mine, but she is really ambitious and I didnt want to discourage her from her own site.

TIA

Her guests won't be able to order on-line until she is qualified. Her PWS can be up and running for them to look at, but the won't actually be able to order anything.

No- they can order from a show. Just not individual orders.

Within about 3-4 days after she applied for the debit card, she can call HO and get the card number. She can use that for the website before the actual card shows up. HTH

perfect, thanks lynda.

In the meantime then, has anyone let their recruits load their shows onto their PWS so that their out of town guests could order?

I was thinking about adding her shows on to mine, and giving her the host passwords so that she could add addresses or pass the info along to the host. I figured I would then forward her the order Emails from HO.

Anyone else done this before? Anyone see any reason this wouldnt be an ok idea in the meantime?

JTNT8704 said:
perfect, thanks lynda.

In the meantime then, has anyone let their recruits load their shows onto their PWS so that their out of town guests could order?

I was thinking about adding her shows on to mine, and giving her the host passwords so that she could add addresses or pass the info along to the host. I figured I would then forward her the order Emails from HO.

Anyone else done this before? Anyone see any reason this wouldnt be an ok idea in the meantime?

She wouldn't be able to see the credit card numbers, if entered, on the orders. So unless she called you to get them, she'd be stuck (or have to call the customers to get card numbers).

The only problem I see with this would be that if the customers get to bookmarking the website, etc, they won't know to change it when she gets hers. Meaning they may come back to order from you in the future because they don't know she wouldn't get the credit.

I could definitely give her the card numbers, thats not a problem

And the catalog parties are both sides of her family, so Im not too worried that they would keep my contact info. I know she plans on sending a mass Email when hers is up and running.

1. What is a PWS?

A PWS, or Personal Web Space, is a secure online portal that provides access to important information and tools for New Recruits in the military.

2. How do I access my PWS?

You can access your PWS by logging into the designated website using your unique login credentials provided by your recruiter.

3. Why is it important to provide my debit card information?

Providing your debit card information is important for setting up automatic payments for your monthly PWS subscription fee. It also allows for easy access to your PWS funds for purchases and expenses related to your training.

4. Is my debit card information secure?

Yes, your debit card information is secure on the PWS website. The portal uses encryption and other security measures to protect your personal and financial information.

5. Can I change my debit card information on my PWS?

Yes, you can change your debit card information at any time by accessing your PWS account and updating your payment settings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • sarahsellcm
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • D_Patel