• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Bonus Choice: 200 Points Left, What Would You Want?

In summary, the TTA Tote is a great choice for a new consultant because it has a lot of uses, it is free, and it is the favorite of the author.

Which one for a new consultant?

• Tool Turn About

Votes: 46 85.2%
  • Carry-All Tote

Votes: 8 14.8%

• Total voters
GourmetGirl
Silver Member
I have 200 points left and nothing that I need, so I was thinking of getting something to use as a recruiting bonus. If you were a new consultant which one would you prefer?

:)I think I would love the Dots cups...in fact that is what I got me! I already have the Tool Turnabout and plan on buying the white one from the Outlet!

Well, the TTA comes with the New Consultant Kit.
I think as a new consultant, I'd really find the TTA Tote very useful. I was lucky enough to get one for free from a retired consultant and LOVE it!!!I know that leaves you with 50 pts left, but that's my vote - TTA Tote!

The TTA doesn't come with the New Consultant Kit, and I would want that if I didn't already have it. I bought one for myself a few months back.

JAE said:
The TTA doesn't come with the New Consultant Kit, and I would want that if I didn't already have it. I bought one for myself a few months back.

It doesn't?? I could have sworn mine came with it.... hmmmm
Maybe she gave me the bag AND the TTA... no she gave me the white one..

Huh - I just looked and you're right! I would have bet my life it came with the kit! LOL

Then I change my answer to the TTA for sure!!!

I vote TTA...she/he can have their tools in at check-out..."need any last minute tools?" I have LOTS of add ons since they are right there for them to check out...

JAE said:

second that - i bought a black one for shows, and traded for a white one at NC for home.

I had 200 left and got the tool turn about. Order got here today.

The TTA was the first thing both of my new recruits wanted.

I had 200 points and got the Carry All Tote. I can get the Tool Turn about cheaper this month since it is my Kit Enhancement month. I was going to get the Tool Turnabout tote but I would rather pay for that one then lose 50 points. I needed a second tote anyway. I figure I will keep my basic kit stuff in my consultant tote and specials and extras I will pack in the Carry All Tote.

Either way you choose....you can't beat FREE.

And, the TTA wins in an overwhelming victory! :)

I vote for the TTA. There are so many uses for it!! I have an old white one for my DD's markers and crayons. You could have one for craft stuff or for office supplies. And, I have two that are full in my kitchen! :eek:

the TTA was one of the first things I bought because I really felt I needed it for shows.

I just got the TTA from the in the bag points. That way i can leave one at home and keep one packed away. That way My tools are not loose.

Thanks everyone! The TTA definitely wins! Now to just get an awesome recruit to give the TTA to ;)

1. Can I customize my "Which Would You Want?" set?

Yes, you can choose which products you want to include in your set. Our consultants can help you create a personalized set that best fits your needs and preferences.

2. Are the products in "Which Would You Want?" set high quality?

Yes, all of our products are made with the highest quality materials and are designed to last. We stand by our products and offer a satisfaction guarantee.

3. Can I purchase "Which Would You Want?" set without hosting a party?

Yes, you can purchase our products directly from our website or through a consultant without hosting a party. However, hosting a party is a great way to earn discounts and free products.

4. Is there a warranty for "Which Would You Want?" set?

Yes, all of our products come with a limited lifetime warranty. If you experience any issues with your products, our customer service team will be happy to assist you.

5. How do I clean and care for the products in "Which Would You Want?" set?

We recommend hand washing our products with warm, soapy water. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners. For specific care instructions, refer to the product packaging or our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • kcmckay
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • amy07