• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Home Office Leads: Exciting New Recruiting Opportunity!

by recruiting at least one new Consultant in the past 4 months...will be eligible to receive Career Builder leads. Job seekers will be able to click on The Pampered Chef® posting and choose one of three actions: Request to be assigned to a Consultant for further follow-up, Sign an Agreement immediately, or Request further follow up from a Consultant they are already working with. The Home Office will monitor and analyze the campaign results to determine the effectiveness of the program. Eligible Directors who are not currently receiving leads from CareerBuilder will be able to sign up for a chance to receive leads in the pilot program. Today, we will
mrssyvo
I just saw on CC, that Home office is testing a new way to generate recruiting leads- through Career Builders. COOL!!!! I am most excited about becoming a director for the Home Office Leads!!!!

I saw that, too. I wonder how that will work? Very cool though!!

I am thinking that could be a great idea if it was runs smoothly

I can't wait for the link to work, to see what it is all about. :)

They are keeping us guessing! I wonder what it is...

Where is the link?

Main CC Page.

I went on Career Builders before when seeking a job. I was not impressed since they sent my resume out to a bunch of insurance agencies and "work at home" things even though I marked "private"! In fact, I got calls almost a year after I canceled my profile. The person I talked with said his company had just been "sold" the resumes in the past 30 days before he called me! I told him I was working and to stop calling me! He was the 4th call I received from the same company in a week! This was just last April!

CareerBuilder is certainly not my favorite job-search site. I do think posting on those types of sites is a cool avenue for TPC to pursue though :)

legacypc46 said:
not seeing it :(

It's gone now, but it was there for a short time this morning.

Here's the notification from Janine DavisExecuFlash
One Pampered Chef Lane, Addison, IL 60101-5630
from Janine Davis, Chief Strategy and Marketing Officer

Please share this with your downline.

Dear Director,

We have an exciting new lead generation tool to announce. This Friday, Oct. 3, the Home Office will launch a pilot program to test a new way to generate qualified recruiting leads. From Friday, Oct. 3 through Wednesday, Dec. 31, The Pampered Chef® business opportunity will be posted on CareerBuilder.com.

Directors who are currently eligible for leads and who have also recruited at least one new Consultant in the past 4 months, will be eligible to receive Career Builder leads during this campaign. The 4 month time frame is on a rolling basis throughout the campaign. For example, if you recruited at least one Consultant from June – September, you’re eligible to receive leads in October. All Consultants who are eligible for leads in this pilot program will receive an email later today.

Job seekers will be able to click on The Pampered Chef® posting and choose one of three actions:
1) Request to be assigned to a Consultant for further follow-up
2) Sign an Agreement immediately
3) Request further follow up from a Consultant they are already working with

The Home Office will monitor and analyze the campaign results to determine the effectiveness of the program.

Today, we will send an email, to each eligible Director, that provides the details of the program. Additionally, we will launch a page on Consultant’s Corner to assist participants in signing up new Consultants.

The Career Builder campaign, along with our national advertising campaign in Everyday Food, make October an exciting month to share the Pampered Chef® opportunity.

Sincerely,
Janine Davis

More reason's to promote. ;)

pamperedpals said:
More reason's to promote. ;)

You're ABSOLUTELY RIGHT Laurie! Great perks being a Director!

Sometimes I wish they would offer these incentives to FD. I am working my tail off on recruiting and still only have 2. I do PC P/T and this could really help.

I personally think it should be for everyone as long as you have been w/PC for a certain amount of time - like 1 year.

pkd09 said:
Sometimes I wish they would offer these incentives to FD. I am working my tail off on recruiting and still only have 2. I do PC P/T and this could really help.

I felt the same why you do just a year ago. I had to decide for myself to stop being angry about the rules and work my tail off to be where I wanted to be. It wasn't easy!! By any means! My hat is off to the ladies and gentlemen who sign and promote to Director within 6 months, but it took me almost 5 years from the time I signed to promote.

Just keep trying! The perks are definitely worth the effort.

i found it online

Home > Consultant's Corner > Promoting Your Business > Career Builder

From Friday, Oct. 3 through Wednesday, Dec. 31, the Home Office is testing a new way to generate qualified recruiting leads by posting The Pampered Chef® business opportunity on CareerBuilder.com®.

During the pilot, Directors who have demonstrated their commitment to sharing the opportunity by maintaining lead-eligible status and by recruiting one new Consultant in the past 4 months, will be eligible to receive leads during this campaign.

CareerBuilder.com® is one of the largest online job sites in the U.S., with more than 23 million unique visitors each month. Job seekers will be able to click on The Pampered Chef® posting, fill out an information form, and immediately be assigned to a Consultant for further follow-up.

This site is designed with the following tools, tips and resources to assist each pilot program participants in converting CareerBuilder® leads:

What is Career Builder®?
One of the largest online job sites in the U.S., with more than 23 million unique visitors each month!

What is the Career Builder® Recruiting Pilot?

* A new way for the home office to find qualified leads for you. The Pampered Chef® business opportunity will be posted from Friday, October 3, 2008 through Wednesday, December 31, 2008 on CareerBuilder.com®.
* Job seekers can click on The Pampered Chef® posting, fill out the information form, and immediately be assigned to a Consultant for further follow-up.

Who is eligible to be a part of the Career Builder® recruiting pilot?
Directors who are currently eligible for leads and who have also recruited at least one new Consultant in the past 4 months, will be eligible to receive Career Builder leads during this campaign. The 4 month time frame is on a rolling basis throughout the campaign. For example, if you recruited at least one Consultant from June – September, you’re eligible to receive leads in October.

What should I do with my Career Builder® lead?
Please click on the “Lead Confirmation” link in your email. When you go to the Lead Confirmation page on Consultant’s Corner, click on the leads you wish to accept.
THESE LEADS WILL STAY ON THE LEAD CONFIRMATION PAGE FOR 90 DAYS AFTER YOU CLICK submit. IF YOU DO NOT CONFIRM YOUR LEADS WITHIN 48 BUSINESS HOURS, THE LEAD WILL BE REASSIGNED TO ANOTHER ELIGIBLE CONSULTANT.

What will happen at the end of the pilot?
The success of the pilot will be analyzed based on a number of factors including your feedback. The level of success will determine whether the program will be extended or reintroduced at a later time.

Tips on Managing

* Remember, these leads went to Career Builder® to look for a career opportunity!Follow-up with them by phone within 2-3 days. You don’t want these recruits to take another opportunity before you can contact them. A hot lead cools off quickly!

* Make sure you confirm all your leads on Consultant’s Corner. This will prevent your lead from being reassigned to another Consultant. For this test period, October 3rd – December 31st, all leads will stay on the Lead Confirmation page after you accept them. This will allow you to manage your list of leads directly from the Lead Confirmation page.

* Don’t be discouraged if your lead is not interested in becoming a Consultant immediately. Ask them to host a show to “test out” the business opportunity or even buy product from your Personal Website. Any interaction can help them to say “Yes” to The Pampered Chef in the future. So keep their contact information even if they say “no” now.

1. What is the "Home Office Leads" program?

The "Home Office Leads" program is a new recruiting opportunity offered by Pampered Chef for its consultants. This program provides access to high-quality leads for potential new consultants who are interested in joining the Pampered Chef team.

2. How does the "Home Office Leads" program work?

The "Home Office Leads" program works by providing consultants with a list of potential leads who have expressed interest in becoming a consultant for Pampered Chef. These leads are generated through various marketing efforts and are carefully vetted by the Home Office team to ensure their suitability.

3. How can I sign up for the "Home Office Leads" program?

Signing up for the "Home Office Leads" program is easy! Simply log into your Pampered Chef consultant account and click on the "Recruiting" tab. From there, you can access the Home Office Leads program and start receiving leads.

4. Is there a cost associated with the "Home Office Leads" program?

Yes, there is a small fee to access the "Home Office Leads" program. This fee covers the cost of generating and vetting the leads, as well as ongoing support and resources for consultants to effectively follow up with these leads and convert them into new team members.

5. What resources are available to help me successfully utilize the "Home Office Leads" program?

Pampered Chef provides a variety of resources to support consultants in utilizing the "Home Office Leads" program. This includes training materials, scripts, and tips for effectively following up with leads, as well as ongoing support from the Home Office team. Additionally, there is a dedicated Facebook group for consultants to share best practices and success stories with the program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkugler
  • jwpamp
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • mountainmama74