• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is the Cost for Becoming a Recruit if You Recuit Your Host

In summary, if you recruit your host, the cost for becoming a recruit is typically free with no financial obligations. The benefits of recruiting your host may include a stronger support system and a better understanding of the program or organization. Anyone can become a recruit in this way as long as the program or organization allows it. To recruit your host, you can start by discussing the program or organization with them and asking for their support and guidance during the recruitment process.
noelskitchen
Sorry but I've never recuited and there have been so many promotions. If I have a host recruit what would she have to pay for her kit if we applied her show toward her recruiting. Is it still $155 plus tax?

She can take a $20 or $40 credit towards her kit, it comes out of the Free Product amount. After the show is processed, she can sign up and use the credit. Add the credit in P3 as an item.Robin

Or she could just choose products for her host benefits and pay the $155.

Great, thanks for clarifying

Hi there! Thank you for your question. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I wanted to clarify the cost for becoming a recruit if you recruit your host. The cost for a new consultant kit is $155 plus tax, regardless of whether the show is applied towards their recruiting or not. However, there may be promotions or specials at different times that could potentially lower the cost. I recommend checking with your upline or the Pampered Chef website for any current promotions. I hope this helps and feel free to reach out if you have any further questions. Happy cooking!

What is the cost for becoming a recruit if you recruit your host?

The cost for becoming a recruit if you recruit your host is typically free. This means that there are no fees or expenses associated with being recruited by your host.

Is there any financial obligation for becoming a recruit?

No, there is generally no financial obligation for becoming a recruit. However, some programs or organizations may have fees or expenses associated with joining as a recruit.

What are the benefits of recruiting your host?

The benefits of recruiting your host may include a stronger support system and a better understanding of the program or organization. It can also create a sense of camaraderie and teamwork between the recruit and their host.

Can anyone become a recruit if they recruit their host?

Yes, as long as the program or organization allows for recruits to be recruited by their host, anyone can become a recruit in this way.

How do I go about recruiting my host to become a recruit?

You can start by talking to your host about the program or organization and expressing your interest in becoming a recruit. You can also ask for their support and guidance as you go through the recruitment process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefPeg
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • Sheila