• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Empowering Women with MS: Join Pampered Chef and Earn Extra Income

In summary, the woman accepted the invitation to view the information about the Pampered Chef, and is interested in learning more. She has some questions, which the speaker will follow up on.
noelskitchen
Tonight I was good and made my 3 contacts and than some. Well I called a woman who marked on her drawing slip that she'd be in terested in a catalog show. She said she was but she was in the process of filing for bankruptcy due to her disability. It turns out she has MS.

Needless to say the lightbulb went off in my head that this woman needs to know about the Pampered Chef. So I asked her if she would be interested in earning some extra income? This peeked her interest so I told her a little more, my experience and how I felt about the Pampered Chef. This poor woman has been totally mistreated not only by her creditors but by the lawyer who is suppose to be helping her.

She accepted my invitation with sending her information but I want a really professionally, sincere letter to go with the information. I don't want to overwhelm. The Pampered Chef may just be that opportunity for her to move on and get some financial stability and help. Does anyone send a letter with their recruit packet?

Is this potential recruit near you? If so, I would totally offer to drop off the YLYW flyer, dvd, and a package of popcorn all nicely packaged in a gift bag. Tell her to write down all her questions while viewing the info and tell her you'll follow up w/ her the next day. Ask her when a good time to contact her would be.

Then, when you follow up, you can directly ask, "so, what did ya think of the video? What peaks your interest in PC? I am sure you came up with some questions so fire away"...etc. Totally pick your words to reflect how PC can and will totally enable her to get back on her feet financially (if finances is what she is after) and say goodbye to lawyers and bankruptcy :)

She's 2 1/2 hours away from me. I'll think of something to write. I have the popcorn/giftbag waiting to go.

What is a potential recruit letter?

A potential recruit letter is a formal letter sent to a person who may be interested in joining a particular organization or company. It is usually sent by a recruiter or hiring manager to introduce the company, highlight the benefits of working there, and invite the recipient to apply for a job.

Why is a potential recruit letter important?

A potential recruit letter is important because it allows an organization to reach out to potential candidates who may not have actively applied for a job. It also serves as a way to showcase the company's culture, values, and opportunities, which can attract top talent and increase the pool of potential candidates.

How is a potential recruit letter different from a job offer letter?

A potential recruit letter is different from a job offer letter in that it is not a formal offer of employment. It is an invitation for the recipient to consider applying for a job and does not guarantee a job offer. A job offer letter, on the other hand, is a formal document outlining the terms and conditions of employment once a candidate has been selected for a position.

What should be included in a potential recruit letter?

A potential recruit letter should include a brief introduction of the company and its mission, a description of the available job or job types, information about the company's culture and values, and an invitation for the recipient to apply for a job. It should also include contact information for the recruiter or hiring manager in case the recipient has any questions or wants to follow up.

How can I make my potential recruit letter stand out?

To make your potential recruit letter stand out, it is important to personalize it for each recipient. Do some research on the person you are sending the letter to and tailor the content to their interests and skills. You can also include testimonials from current employees or highlight unique benefits and perks of working at your company. Additionally, make sure the letter is well-written, visually appealing, and showcases the company's culture and values.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MSM
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • chefannie