• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Great Director in Sf Bay Area

Looks like you and my recruit can get your own meetings going - and take advantage of the open market!!
pampchefsarah
Gold Member
Hi all. I finally got my first recruit! No horn tooting, this is one God truly dropped in my lap. She was a Consultant a couple of years ago, but did not have a good director, and didn't receive alot of training. While my Director, AD, and I will provide a ton of support, we're all in Virginia, and she is in Pacifica, CA. Does anyone know of an outstanding cluster in the area which would be willing to offer hospitality?

Yes, I called HO today, but they provided the name of someone who lives about an hour away, including traffic and bridges. We'd really prefer someone on the Peninsula, if at all possible.

If you have any suggestions, pm me!

Jodie Williams is very inspirational but I think she's in the Fairfield area, which is probably too far away.

I am trying to remember -- I thought I had the name once of someone in the San Jose area but I'm drawing a blank. There must be someone in Barb Duke's downline that is on the Peninsula....

Thanks Joy. Yeah, if there's no one on the Peninsula, I'd rather the South Bay then the East Bay, though San Jose might be a little far.

Let me know if the blanks fill in!

Sounds like you ought to be training her to become a director! Lots of prospects in her area!

Kitchen2u said:
Sounds like you ought to be training her to become a director! Lots of prospects in her area!

:):thumbup:

I'm on the Peninsula and when I went to the PC website looking for a consultant, the closest one they offered was on the East Bay, 50 miles away and across toll bridges. I'm signing up under someone out of the area but would like to join a cluster nearby. Are there really none on the Peninsula?

koima said:
I'm on the Peninsula and when I went to the PC website looking for a consultant, the closest one they offered was on the East Bay, 50 miles away and across toll bridges. I'm signing up under someone out of the area but would like to join a cluster nearby. Are there really none on the Peninsula?

Looks like you and my recruit can get your own meetings going - and take advantage of the open market!!

Where on the Peninsula are you? I grew up in Pacifica, so I know it pretty well. Wish I had heard of The Pampered Chef while I was living out there!!

Sarah, I'm sending you a private message to contact your recruit! :)

What qualifications do you look for in a director?

At Pampered Chef, we look for candidates who have strong leadership skills, excellent communication abilities, and a proven track record of success in their previous roles. We also value individuals who are passionate about our company's mission and have a deep understanding of the industry.

What experience is necessary for a director position?

We typically look for candidates who have at least 5-7 years of experience in a leadership role, preferably in a similar industry. However, we also consider individuals who have a strong background in a related field and are eager to learn and grow in a director position.

What is the hiring process for a director position?

Our hiring process typically consists of multiple rounds of interviews, including phone screenings, in-person or virtual interviews, and possibly a final interview with senior leadership. We also may request references and conduct background checks before making a job offer.

What sets Pampered Chef directors apart from others in the industry?

Our directors at Pampered Chef are known for their strong leadership skills, strategic thinking, and ability to drive results. They also have a deep understanding of our company's values and culture, and are dedicated to creating a positive and inclusive work environment for all team members.

What opportunities for growth and development are available for directors at Pampered Chef?

We value continuous learning and development at Pampered Chef, and we offer a variety of opportunities for our directors to grow and advance in their careers. This may include leadership training programs, mentorship opportunities, and cross-functional projects to broaden their skill set and experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • robochick84
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies