• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant Requirements for Avoiding 'Pampered Police' Letters

In summary, the Pampered Police will send you a letter if you haven't had $200 in sales in the past month.
byrd1956
Gold Member
I know this has to be somewhere and must be on HO info., but I am too tired to try to look. Can someone give a quick low down of what is required of consultants to keep the 'Pampered Police' from sending a letter?? Thanks!

200 in sales every two months keep one active. hope that helps

And they will send one at the beginning of the month when you would go inactive, even if you sent a $600 show the day before. Sometimes the right hand doesn't know what the left is doing ....

When I joined the requirement was to have 6 shows for getting such a great deal on the kit. What is it now?

4 shows or $1250 in sales to qualify

Di_Can_Cook said:
And they will send one at the beginning of the month when you would go inactive, even if you sent a $600 show the day before. Sometimes the right hand doesn't know what the left is doing ....

Let's be fair. The letter is automatically sent out to anyone who didn't have $200 in sales the month before. It's a courtesy. They want to be sure that we know that we could be in danger of going inactive. There are thousands of consultants and it would be quite costly to have someone look at every individual one before sending the letters. I'd rather get one than not know. Sometimes things cross in the mail too.

To answer the original question: To avoid a letter, submit $200 every month. It's more than the minimum to stay active but that's what avoids the letter.

BethCooks4U said:
Let's be fair. The letter is automatically sent out to anyone who didn't have $200 in sales the month before. It's a courtesy. They want to be sure that we know that we could be in danger of going inactive. There are thousands of consultants and it would be quite costly to have someone look at every individual one before sending the letters. I'd rather get one than not know. Sometimes things cross in the mail too.

To answer the original question: To avoid a letter, submit $200 every month. It's more than the minimum to stay active but that's what avoids the letter.

I'm with Beth. Would you rather get no letter at all??

Pampered Police..... ROTFL :p too funny!

What are the requirements to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you must be at least 18 years old and have a valid social security number. You also need to purchase a starter kit, which includes all the necessary tools and materials to get started.

Do I need to have previous direct sales experience to become a consultant?

No, previous direct sales experience is not required to become a Pampered Chef consultant. We provide training and support to help you succeed in your business.

How much does it cost to become a consultant?

The cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant varies depending on the starter kit you choose. Our starter kits range from $109 to $259, and include everything you need to get started.

Is there a monthly sales quota that I need to meet?

There is no monthly sales quota for Pampered Chef consultants. You are free to set your own goals and work at your own pace.

Can I sell Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, you can sell Pampered Chef products online through your personal website or social media platforms. However, we encourage our consultants to also host in-person cooking demonstrations and parties to engage with customers and showcase our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Cat2000
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lovenpc