• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Potential Recruit-Need Phone Script

In summary, a potential recruit-need phone script is a pre-written template used during phone calls with potential recruits. It helps recruiters stay prepared and consistent, and can be tailored to fit the company's needs. It can benefit the recruitment process by saving time, gathering important information, and allowing for consistent evaluation. While it can be customized for different positions, it is important to review and familiarize yourself with the script before using it. It is also recommended to have the candidate's resume and job description on hand. The script can be modified to fit the company's needs, but regular updates are important for effectiveness.
noelskitchen
I have some potential recruits from a booth I did this weekend. I want to call them but don't want to forget anything in the first call. I have the consultants corner one and the one from our binder but is there one that's a little more personable. Those I have a hard time with. They don't seem to be me. Maybe I'm just nervous. My goal when I signed up was to become a FD by Dec 1. I signed up in February.

just a quickie here.
If you leave a message, be nice and let them know how late they can call you and you will try back later to "chat"
If you get them on the line ask them what interests them about Pampered Chef.
Also, ask them if they need more info, or if they need to know how to get started.
Then go from there.
It is more important to build the relationship than to worry about saying the right thing!
You'll be fine :)
Let us know!

I have an algorhythm phone script. I don't know if I got it here or elsewhere. HTH

Attachments

• Phone Script[1].doc
    34 KB · Views: 332
tlag1986 said:
I have an algorhythm phone script. I don't know if I got it here or elsewhere. HTH

I LOVE that script! I like having all of my options right in front of me so I don't get nervous and blank out :eek:

Love it!!! The only thing I'm changing is the "calling all my customers" line. People want to feel special. I will say, "I was thinking about you" or "using my _______ (whatever they bought)." It makes it a bit more personal!

1. What is a potential recruit-need phone script?

A potential recruit-need phone script is a pre-written template that outlines the key information and questions to ask during a phone call with a potential recruit. It helps ensure that recruiters are prepared and consistent in their approach, and can be customized to fit the specific needs of the company and position.

2. How can a potential recruit-need phone script benefit my recruitment process?

Having a potential recruit-need phone script can save time and effort by providing a structured and organized approach to phone calls with potential recruits. It also ensures that all important information is gathered and allows for a consistent evaluation of each candidate.

3. Can I use the same potential recruit-need phone script for all positions?

While some elements of the phone script may be applicable for multiple positions, it is important to tailor the script to the specific needs and requirements of each position. This will help ensure that the phone call is effective in determining the suitability of the candidate for the role.

4. How should I prepare before using a potential recruit-need phone script?

Before using the script, it is important to thoroughly review and familiarize yourself with the questions and information included. This will help you conduct the phone call smoothly and confidently. It is also helpful to have a copy of the candidate's resume and job description on hand.

5. Can I make changes to the potential recruit-need phone script?

Yes, the potential recruit-need phone script can be customized to fit the specific needs and preferences of your company and recruitment process. It is important to review and update the script regularly to ensure it remains effective and relevant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchockeymom
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • Amanda in RI
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • frozenchef