• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting a Lead to Pampered Chef: Success Story!

In summary, the recruit lead signed up last night and still hasn't received any emails or anything? When should he receive these?
chefmoseley
Gold Member
So I have this recruit lead which is a guy from my first show last Nov. I got a random email from him asking key questions last Monday. I emailed him the 10 questions you may have about Pampered Chef and told him I would follow up on Wed. I called him on Wed night and we talked for 45 mins! He's a little concerned b/c he has a full time job and wants to do this as a hobby. I do this as a hobby and work part time and stay at home with my 2 girls 4yrs and under. I think that helped with some of his concerns. So I got an email this morning from a different email that I didn't recognize 'his name [email protected]' with questions on what items were specifically in the kit. I responded to that and emailed him the promo about the stoneware. I got back this email>>> 'WOW Amy that's a GREAT promotion. I could probably get 1k from just doing an open house or 2 SHOWS in 30 days. I have to schedule 4 before I sign right? I will be talking to you REALLY soon!'

OMG he has a PC email and is like WAY EXCITED. I just might have my first recruit!!!

He will need to change the email since it is against regs. However, congrats!

Whoo-hoo!!
Congrats!!

That is super exciting! He sounds like he will be bringing some great energy to your team!

cmdtrgd said:
He will need to change the email since it is against regs.

I immediately thought the same thing.

Congratulations on your first recruit!!!!

Re: recruit lead updateHe Signed :) Waaaaaaaaaahoooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Congrats... now the fun begins!!

He signed up last night and still hasn't gotten any emails or anything? When should he receive these? I got mine the day I signed but it wasn't a Friday...

Congrats to you. I just signed my first recruit 2 weeks ago and it feels really good. I signed her up on a Monday and it took about a day and a half for her to get any emails. I wouldn't worry unless a week has passed and nothing. Good for you!

I had a lady sign Saturday night, and I received notice last night and again this am. I got a copy of the email they sent to her this am.

I sign my first recruit Tuesday, and I got an email the next day and Last night I sign my second recruit....

cmdtrgd said:
He will need to change the email since it is against regs. However, congrats!

Can you elaborate on this for me? Somehow I've never seen anything on this! What is the regulation on this?

My email is [email protected], and no one, including my director or HO when I've emailed them has called me out on it. I have that as my registered PC email addy... no problems, and it's been a year! Now I'm worried! I don't want to have to change my email addy after being in biz for a year!

From page 35 of the Consultant Policy Guide:

Except as otherwise provided in these policies, it is
inappropriate to use The Pampered Chef® corporate name,
the tagline, any trademark used by the Company or any
derivation of such, for instance, “pamper,” “pampered,”
“chef,” “discover,” “in you,” etc. as part of an e-mail address
or domain name.

Which he wouldn't have had access to before he signed of course, but why everyone should read the guide. I don't think HO has ever gone after anyone because of their email address, but they won't let you use on your PWS.

Congrats!!!

Thanks Noora, that's so strange... I have read it pretty thoroughly and just never noticed the email part! Weird! Thankfully my pws is just my first and last name, lol.

1. How can I successfully recruit a lead to Pampered Chef?

There are a few key steps to successfully recruiting a lead to Pampered Chef. First, make sure you are knowledgeable about the company and its products. Next, reach out to potential leads through various channels such as social media, word of mouth, or hosting a party. Then, follow up with personalized messages and offers to entice them to join. Finally, be persistent and patient as not everyone will be interested at first.

2. What qualities should I look for in a potential lead for Pampered Chef?

A potential lead for Pampered Chef should be someone who is passionate about cooking, social and outgoing, and has a strong network of friends and family. They should also be open to trying new products and have a desire to earn extra income or build a business.

3. How can I inspire someone to become a Pampered Chef lead?

To inspire someone to become a Pampered Chef lead, you can share your personal success story and the benefits you have experienced with the company. You can also offer to mentor and guide them through the process, and provide them with resources and support to help them succeed.

4. What are some common challenges when recruiting a lead to Pampered Chef?

Some common challenges when recruiting a lead to Pampered Chef include finding the right target audience, overcoming objections or skepticism about the business, and dealing with rejection. It is important to stay positive and persistent, and to constantly adapt and improve your approach.

5. What resources are available to help me recruit leads for Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef provides resources such as training materials, marketing materials, and a network of consultants to help you recruit leads. You can also utilize social media, networking events, and word of mouth to reach potential leads. Additionally, your upline or sponsor can offer support and guidance to help you succeed in recruiting leads.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Apollo28
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • Chef Kearns
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies