• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in Hosting a Show and Joining My Team?

In summary, "Call Those Fair Contacts!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows consultants to connect with potential customers who visited their booth at a fair or event. It can be accessed through a consultant's account on the Pampered Chef website and there is no additional cost to use it. Consultants have the option to customize their message, but it is recommended to use the pre-written message provided by Pampered Chef. It is recommended to use "Call Those Fair Contacts!" at least once a month, but it can be used more frequently if needed.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
So today ... I just got around to returning calls from a Labor Day fair I attended. (I know ... I know ...)

I noticed that one of them marked an 8 for being a consultant ... I called her ... told her a little bit about myself and asked her some questions ... Unfortunately, the cel phone dropped the calll ... I talked to my director and we're trying to arrange a 3-way call for her.

The second one mentioned that he was interested in hosting a show. So I talked to him about the host specials and he said that he can't afford anything, no matter what the discount. His wife is training to be a nurse's aid and will be done with that in November. He is an epileptic and he doesn't drive ... and also can't get a job b/c of his health problems.

I said, "OK, but is it OK if I send you some information about the business opportunity? I know this time might not be the right time because there are some start-up costs. However .... this is a really flexible job. You can do catalog shows if you want. And if you do have a health emergency, you can contact somebody on the team to take your show. You're in business for yourself but not by yourself!"

Wouldn't that be interesting if I go from zero recruits to future director and get the $100 AND the gas card???

That is great! Keep us posted and good luck! Be sure to touch base with them and follow up!

Good advice!! Fingers crossed for you to be FD :)

1. What is "Call Those Fair Contacts!"?

"Call Those Fair Contacts!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef where consultants can reach out to potential customers who visited their booth at a fair or event. This helps to establish a connection and potentially turn them into loyal customers.

2. How do I access "Call Those Fair Contacts!"?

You can access "Call Those Fair Contacts!" through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in and look for the "Call Those Fair Contacts!" option under the "My Business" tab.

3. Is there a cost to use "Call Those Fair Contacts!"?

No, there is no additional cost to use "Call Those Fair Contacts!". This program is included in your consultant account and is a free resource for connecting with potential customers.

4. Can I customize the message when reaching out to fair contacts?

Yes, you can customize the message when reaching out to fair contacts. However, it is recommended to use the pre-written message provided by Pampered Chef for a more professional and consistent approach.

5. How often should I use "Call Those Fair Contacts!"?

It is recommended to use "Call Those Fair Contacts!" at least once a month to stay in touch with potential customers and follow up on any leads from fairs or events. However, you can use it more frequently if you have a large number of fair contacts to reach out to.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PC Mom 55
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefashleigh
  • caraighan
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
caraighan
  • pamperedlinda