• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want $1,000 and Stoneware for Recruiting? Check out this New Promo Email!

I'm sorry if it did.In summary, there is a new recruiting promo starting from Sept 15-Oct 20 where if a consultant recruits and they qualify within 30 days with $1000 in sales, they will receive 2 pieces of stoneware and the recruiter will receive a $50 gas card. Some consultants are excited about this promo and believe it will help them recruit more, while others have not had success with previous promos and are unsure if this one will make a difference. Some consultants also feel that promos like this can add pressure to new consultants, while others see it as an added benefit and incentive for them to succeed. There is also some confusion about whether or not all consultants have received the email about this promo
heat123
Silver Member
I just got an email starting Sept15-OCt 20 when you recruit and they qualify in 30 days $1000 they receive 2 pieces of stoneware and the recruiter receives a $50 GAS card!

heat123 said:
I just got an email starting Sept15-OCt 20 when you recruit and they qualify in 30 days $1000 they receive 2 pieces of stoneware and the recruiter receives a $50 GAS card!

50.00 gas card...now I'll REALLY have to recruit alot of people, then I can use my Gas Cards to DRIVE to Denver....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

WOW! That would be great! I have a girl I am doing a party for soon that is on the fence right now. I wonder if that would do it for her?

It's a great promo but no one bit on the 50% OFF rebate for me, not sure if anyone will take this one either??

I'm in the same boat as Heather. I got my first recriut duing the half off promo and she still hasen't qualified! I could use some gas $$$ though!

I was wondering how long it was going to be until this promo showed up here! :D I guess I signed my new recruit 4 days too soon...bummer.

Yeah! (We'll see if I have any recruits, but I'm still excited to have a lingering promo!)

Oh, I'm always excited for recruiting promos, I just wish my leads were too! lol

I wish they had our flyer and the lead flyer separately. I'd love to email that to people, but they see mine as well and I don't want to show my portion of it honestly.

Hhmm?! I don't have that e-mail yet. But I agree. I couldn't get people to move on the 50% rebate, which I thought was the best (besides free, of course). I don't think this will help push them any further.

Bren706 said:
Hhmm?! I don't have that e-mail yet. But I agree. I couldn't get people to move on the 50% rebate, which I thought was the best (besides free, of course). I don't think this will help push them any further.

I totally thought I'd get a taker for the 50% OFF, never been offered before deal but not so much!:cry:

heat123 said:
Oh, I'm always excited for recruiting promos, I just wish my leads were too! lol

heat123 said:
It's a great promo but no one bit on the 50% OFF rebate for me, not sure if anyone will take this one either??

I am so with you! I have quite a few leads but no takers. I thought the last recruiting promo was awesome! I have come to the conclusion that it is not always about the promo but the timing.

I found the recruiting promo for 50% off was intimidating. Yeah, you got 50% back but with the stipulation that you have $1000 in sales in 30 days. To someone new, they have worries that they cant make it as a new cons.
That is the feedback I got from about 5 Leads. It's not that they don't want the business, but they don't want the added pressure.

Becky0216 said:
I found the recruiting promo for 50% off was intimidating. Yeah, you got 50% back but with the stipulation that you have $1000 in sales in 30 days. To someone new, they have worries that they cant make it as a new cons.
That is the feedback I got from about 5 Leads. It's not that they don't want the business, but they don't want the added pressure.

Added pressure? Don't they want to succeed? I coach all my new consultants to at least $1250 and 4 shows in thier first 30 days....that's $200 PC$...that added to their commission and the half back rebate is huge!

It's not added pressure - it's added benefit.

I have been so amazed this year at all the promos!:)

Dependent on which pieces of stoneware a new Consultant chooses, this is even a better incentive for them!

I have not received this email... Is this a joke or have others received the email also????

:sing:

Cool! I was wondering if a new incentive was coming out!!!

I haven't received this yet...I've got like 5 people "in the pipeline" and this might just shoot them through!

Flamingo said:
I have not received this email... Is this a joke or have others received the email also????
I didn't receive it either. My director received one that was just for directors - it actually stated that the same email would be going out later that same day to consultants.....but I've never received it.

Fortunately, my director forwarded her email, so I saw it.

Mine was emailed to me Sept 12th at 3:20pm and I'm not a director. Maybe it depends on who your email account is with.

Mine is with gmail

ok, not sure if that was meant to sound mean back to me. I am just repeating my feedback from leads. New consulatants that are nervous already about getting the 4 shows in 30 days might me taken aback more by an actual dollar figure requirement. Yes they want to succeed, but not feel the added pressure.
I like the deals.

I haven't received mine yet either. Maybe their slow this weekend.

I might be a red-headed step-child (no offense to red-heads) in PC's eyes.

tlag1986 said:
I haven't received mine yet either. Maybe their slow this weekend.

I might be a red-headed step-child (no offense to red-heads) in PC's eyes.

Lisa... if you are you are not alone! I talked with a sister consultant who was at a cook and book training with her new recruit this morning and both her new recruit and the director whose house they were at had received it and she still hasn't!

Still no e-mail here, neither.

Can someone forward the email to me? I'm working on the QuickBites newsletter and would like to include the info. I haven't received anything either....

Thanks!
Joy

Sent it Joy.

As of today, I might have a recruit for this promo! Yeah!Fair lead, then host, then came to fall kick-off with me and now VERY interested. I gave her the DVD to watch too and will be working with her later this week. :)

Way to go Janet!!!!!

DebbieJ said:
Sent it Joy.

Could you forward it to me? [email protected]
Or anyone else who has it? I have several fence sitters, one who is doing a show to get more stones, so perfect opportunity.

Kattyschack said:
Could you forward it to me? [email protected]
Or anyone else who has it? I have several fence sitters, one who is doing a show to get more stones, so perfect opportunity.

Coming in a minute to you!

If anyone is still around, could you forward this to me too? I have one signing on Monday and hopefully one by the end of next week! Thanks!!!
[email protected]

Could you sent it to me. I have a few fencers, I love anything to entice them!
[email protected]

sent it to Katie too

That is so great!

And as for the pressure ... I guess I would say that if somebody told me I would sell $1100 in my first 30 days, I would have thought they were nuts, because in my previous product line, it took like 4-6 months for me to sell $1600. I had no idea that PC would do so well for me.

Just tell them that if they can talk to their friends and see if they can get the 4 bookings ... and if they can ... then of course they'd sell $1000 or more in their first 30 days. Then they'd qualify and get PC dollars as well!

And that would be so great about the gas card ... my possible recruits are 30 to 45 minutes away from me (but much closer to my director) so I'd need it to be there for them.

I still haven't gotten this email. I have a couple interested leads to forward it to when I do eventually get it.

Becky0216 said:
ok, not sure if that was meant to sound mean back to me. I am just repeating my feedback from leads. New consulatants that are nervous already about getting the 4 shows in 30 days might me taken aback more by an actual dollar figure requirement. Yes they want to succeed, but not feel the added pressure.
I like the deals.

I have a couple of new consultants that signed up during the promotion. They were a bit intimidated by it because doing this biz was something they just started thinking about and hadn't asked any of their friends about hosting yet. I think for someone that has been on the fence for a while this incentive is just what they need and not as scarey. I definitely want to get my team members off to a great start though!

For some that just want to be hobby consultants, then I can totally see the intimidation factor coming in.

Could you please send it to me? The last promotion worked very well for me, and am hoping this one will too! Thanks.
[email protected]

I STILL haven't received the e-mail...fortunately, Chef Mann sent it to me...Thanks, Sheryl! (do you think it's because I just dyed my hair and it has some red in it?:D)

anyone have that flyer separated by consultant promo and new recruit promo?
I would love to send out the actual flyer to potential recruits.

I wonder why some have received the e-mail and others haven't. I'm in the group that hasn't. :(

crystalscookingnow said:
I wonder why some have received the e-mail and others haven't. I'm in the group that hasn't. :(

Still, hm that's odd?!?

I didn't get mine yet either.

Becky0216 said:

It's on CC in the table with the monthly specials.

The link above also has two seperate sheets, one for you and one for the new recruit, just FYI!

crystalscookingnow said:

Yeah, it does make you wonder, I'm with you, haven't received the e-mail!:grumpy: Oh well, I'm sure if we don't see it sooner, it will be in the PC Wire tomorrow.

Everyone who hasn't received it, let HO know. (Probably Career Solutions.) They need to know that not every communication is getting to everyone in the field.

Becky0216 said:

If you go to the promotions page on CC, there is a separate link.

<h2>What is the new promotion for recruiting at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>The new promotion at Pampered Chef is a chance to earn $1,000 and stoneware for recruiting. From September 15th to October 20th, if you recruit someone and they qualify within 30 days, they will receive 2 pieces of stoneware and you, as the recruiter, will receive a $50 gas card.</p><h2>How long is the promotion valid?</h2><p>The promotion is valid from September 15th to October 20th.</p><h2>What do my recruits need to do in order for me to qualify for the promotion?</h2><p>Your recruits must qualify within 30 days in order for you to receive the $50 gas card.</p><h2>What does my recruit receive if they qualify within 30 days?</h2><p>If your recruit qualifies within 30 days, they will receive 2 pieces of stoneware.</p><h2>Is there a limit to how many recruits I can have during the promotion?</h2><p>No, there is no limit to the number of recruits you can have during the promotion. The more recruits who qualify within 30 days, the more chances you have to earn a $50 gas card.</p>

What is the new promotion for recruiting at Pampered Chef?

The new promotion at Pampered Chef is a chance to earn $1,000 and stoneware for recruiting. From September 15th to October 20th, if you recruit someone and they qualify within 30 days, they will receive 2 pieces of stoneware and you, as the recruiter, will receive a $50 gas card.

How long is the promotion valid?

The promotion is valid from September 15th to October 20th.

What do my recruits need to do in order for me to qualify for the promotion?

Your recruits must qualify within 30 days in order for you to receive the $50 gas card.

What does my recruit receive if they qualify within 30 days?

If your recruit qualifies within 30 days, they will receive 2 pieces of stoneware.

Is there a limit to how many recruits I can have during the promotion?

No, there is no limit to the number of recruits you can have during the promotion. The more recruits who qualify within 30 days, the more chances you have to earn a $50 gas card.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • PampMomof3
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • heat123