• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Effective New Consultant Training: Tips and Resources for Success

In summary, the New Consultant Training offered by Pampered Chef includes online training modules, live webinars, and in-person sessions covering product knowledge, business basics, and party hosting. It typically takes 2-3 weeks to complete, but can be done at your own pace within 90 days. The training is included in the starter kit and there is no additional cost. Personalized support is provided through a mentor and the Pampered Chef community.
cookn' katie
Does anyone have a guideline to follow for new consultant training. I have the one from the company, but I don't love it. Please let me know if you have anything!!! Katie~ Future Director But hope to be director by Dec1st!!

I email my new consultants each week with information that will help them get started. There are 12 emails. I would be happy to share...Let me know and I can email you them. Email me if you are interested [email protected].

I personally love the Cook and Book format. It works really well. I also follow the coaching calls that are outlined in the Guide.

In addition to the emails I send and the weekly coaching calls I offer, we also do Cook N Book trainings once a month. They are AWESOME!!! Ow yeah, we also offer New Consultant Training an hour before our monthly meeting so they can get any questions and concerns answered and be able to meet other newbies. It is so fun when you first start!!!!!!!!

1. What is included in the New Consultant Training?

The New Consultant Training includes online training modules, live webinars, and in-person training sessions. It covers topics such as product knowledge, business basics, and how to host and book parties. It also includes access to a mentor for personalized support.

2. How long is the New Consultant Training?

The New Consultant Training typically takes 2-3 weeks to complete, but it is self-paced so you can take longer if needed. You will have access to the training for 90 days from your start date.

3. Is there a cost for the New Consultant Training?

There is no additional cost for the New Consultant Training. It is included in your starter kit when you join Pampered Chef as a consultant.

4. Can I complete the New Consultant Training on my own schedule?

Yes, the New Consultant Training is self-paced and can be completed on your own schedule. However, it is recommended to complete it within the first 90 days of joining Pampered Chef to ensure you have a strong foundation for your business.

5. Will I receive any support during the New Consultant Training?

Yes, you will have access to a mentor who can answer any questions and provide guidance throughout the training. You can also reach out to the Pampered Chef community for support and advice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AJPratt
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DuenFounnyHok
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • finley1991