• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to boost your recruiting success? Check out these 100 tips!

and more!Here are today's tips! ------------------------SUBJECT: Recruiting Tips Part 4!1) Make your company look professional.2) Make your company look easy to join.3) Make your company look fun.4) Make your company look like a good place to work.5) Make your company look like a good place to be.6) Make your company look like a good place to invest in.7) Make your company look like a good place to be a part of.8) Make your company look like a good place to be a part of.9) Make your company look like a good place to be a part
PChefPEI
Silver Member
Got The Success Factory Tips email today and for the next 5 days, they will be giving 20 tips a day on recruiting. Thought I would share, as there are some great tips here.

-------------
SUBJECT: Recruiting - 100 great tips! Part 1
One of TSF's most requested topics is recruiting. So…for the next 5 days, we will be sharing a potpourri of 20 “quickie tips” a day (in no particular order). WARNING: Trying all these tips at once may be hazardous to your health!!!

1) Whenever possible, give your product as a gift.
2) Ask every single customer if they would like to join you in your business.
3) Promote your business as a “family” business and give examples.
4) Remember your customer's children and spouse's names
5) Don't be pushy; sincerely and honestly tell potential recruits why they would be good at this!
6) Leave your old catalogs in public places with “Help Wanted” stickers
7) If someone feels they are too busy because they are already employed outside the home, tell them they can be the “on-site” consultant for your company.
8) BE EXCITED about what you do!
9) Indirect method of asking “Do you know of anyone who might be interested…”
10) Follow up within 24-48 hours.
11) Keep information given simple and to the point.
12) “Take away” method of asking… “I don't know if this would be right for you, but this has been the best thing for me and my family…”
13) Put business cards in all of your bills.
14) Have a recruiting message on your answering machine.
15) Laminate a kit flier to pass around at your parties.
16) Put recruiting information in every hostess packet
17) Send recruiting information out with every catalog
18) Give recruiting information to every guest with their catalog and order form.
19) Use your products
20) Ask guests at parties lots of questions about themselves to determine needs

MORE quickie tips tomorrow!

Thanks for sharing Marie-France. These are great tips -very motivating and inspiring! :)

Thanks, Marie-France! I'm subscribing to this thread so I can read them as they come in.

Chefstover2 said:
Thanks, Marie-France! I'm subscribing to this thread so I can read them as they come in.

Thanks for posting these! Can anyone tell me how to subscribe to this thread?

thanks - these are great!

akggirl said:
Thanks for posting these! Can anyone tell me how to subscribe to this thread?

At the top of the thread (like one of the headers) is a Thread Tools option...Click on that and select Subscribe to this Thread. (you can then select what kind of notification you'd like). It's as easy as that!

Interesting...I subscribe to the Success Factory & didn't get this email today...thanks for sharing!

Here are today's tips!

----------------------
SUBJECT: 100 recruiting tips - Part 2

1) Be sure your top customers know they can always buy your products at as discount when they join as a consultant.
2) Leave recruiting fliers in grocery stores on bulletin boards
3) Tell people your company is having a contest to see who can talk to the most people about the business.
4) Practice your recruiting presentation on a friend or relative.
5) Ask every waitress if they would like to be able to earn some extra cash.
6) Ask pregnant store clerks if they would like a way to earn income from home after the baby is born.
7) Ask for referrals.
8) Offer $25.00 in free product to anyone who refers someone to you who joins the company.
9) Anyone who holds a garage sale has that entrepreneurial spirit. Shop late in the day when they aren't busy and chat with them about having their own business all the time!
10) Advertise at libraries (most have areas where you can leave fliers)
11) Offer your services as a speaker
12) Check into fairs and festivals in your area
13) Participate in vendor fairs with other self employed people.
14) Look for job fairs in your area.
15) Become a member of the local Chamber of Commerce
16) Join a local LEADS club.
17) Keep your parties short, sweet and to-the-point.
18) Make your job look fun
19) Make your job look easy and duplicatible
20) Listen to good information on recruiting**

Yeah, I did get the second one! I love their emails.

Here are today's tips....

----------------
SUBJECT: Recruiting Tips Part 3!

Reminder! Pick just a couple of new ideas to try from these suggestions…using too many at once will cause your brain to explode!!!

1) Collect 100 “no's”!
2) Ask for help from your upline recruiter or manager
3) Put your “story” in every catalog
4) Talk about your business everywhere.
5) Make a note of how you spend the profits from your business and mention it at parties
6) Put a “sale” sticker on everything in your catalog that is in your kit
7) Send postcards to potential recruits from company sponsored events like conventions and trips!
8) Know the percentage that buying your kit saves.
9) Know how to fill out recruiting agreements.
10) Know how much a kit costs and how one can pay for it.
11) Have lots of recruiting information on hand.
12) Make up 50 recruiting packets and put them on your desk as a visual … think how many new team members you will have as that pile shrinks.
13) Keep a recruiting notebook of everyone you've talked to about the business.
14) Follow up, follow up, follow up!
15) The next time you receive a call from a telemarketer, ask them if they like their job and then tell them about yours (worse case, they'll hang up on you!!!)
16) Put your catalog in baby changing stations.
17) Leave your business card in lockers at the gym or pool.
18) At least once a year call through your entire customer base
19) Anytime anyone calls you (about your business), be sure to say… “before I let you go, I'm looking for people to join me in this business, do you know of anyone who might like more information about doing what I do?”
20) Encourage people at parties to ask questions about what you do.
------------------------

On collecting 100 NO's - I do this and for every 6 NOs I get, I give myself a reward. For me, it's one episode of McLeod's Daughters, as I am watching the series on DVD. It's actually fun to collect those No's! :)

These are Terrific!
Now to apply them! TeeHee! :)
Thanks for sharing!

Here are today's tips:

---------------------
SUBJECT: Recruiting tips…Part 4

Can there be more??? OF COURSE!!!

1) Declare a monthly recruiting goal, and share that goal with your spouse.
2) Post your goal in several places around the house.
3) Take your monthly goal, multiply by 10 and then number the lines of a spiral notebook accordingly. (example, if 4 a month is your goal, number 1-40 on individual lines). This is your Master List of new people to talk to each month about the business.
4) Break your goal down to a daily level of activity (in the above example, you would need to ask 2 people to join you each day - Monday through Friday).
5) Ask your hostess to help you look for potential recruits at her party.
6) Let your hostess know anyone you recruit at her party would be on her team.
7) Call up potential recruits and let them know they were on your mind & why.
8) Don't get discouraged.
9) Remember, you are sorting NOT convincing!
10) Tell people to put your business card in their wallet and if their wallet is ever empty, to give you a call!
11) Make sure that friends and relatives are on the lookout for people who might join you in the business.
12) Make sure friends and relatives know what it is that you do!
13) Book and hold lots of parties!
14) Display “Help Wanted” signs at your parties
15) Ask top recruiters in your company to share their best tip
16) Play lively upbeat music on your way to your parties
17) Make a goal to pass out information to at least 2 people at every party you do.
18) Mention recruiting in non-direct ways at your parties by story telling (my kids love that I can go on field trips with them because my hours are so flexible!)
19) Ask your hostess to think of every pregnant person and every teacher she knows
20) Don't prejudge!

Here's the last of it! Now go RECRUIT!!!! :)

------------------
SUBJECT: Recruiting tips 80 down…here are the last 20!

1) When talking with someone you don't know, ask them what they do (they'll ask you back!)
2) Have a great 10 second commercial about what you do!
3) Talk about the great tax benefits that you are able to take advantage of because you have a home business.
4) Think about WHY you joined and WHY you LOVE what you do!
5) Ask neighbors to “test” products for you.
6) Listen, listen, listen to what people say at parties and when mingling in crowds. You never know what you might hear!
7)IF I COULD SHOW YOU A WAY…( “If I could show you a way that you could work from home and not have your children in daycare, would you be interested?”)
8) ALPHABET SOUP! - Think of potential prospects by letters of the alphabet (who do you know who is an Accountant, Banker, Clerk) you get the picture!
9) Have your upline manager or recruiter role play a recruiting appointment with you
10) Have your manager or upline recruiter listen in on your recruiting phone calls and critique your technique
11) Observe a party given by a consultant who is a strong recruiter in your area
12) Get as much training as you can on recruiting….it will help you stay focused!
13) Critique yourself! After each recruiting phone call or appointment, journal what went well and what you'll do differently next time. Learn from your mistakes!
14) Work to cultivate a large POOL of potential recruits! That way you're not focusing on the same people over and over again.
15) FAYC (Forget about yourself completely)..when you are focused on what your business will do for others, you will NEVER feel like you are pushing; you're giving a gift!
16) Work on recruiting daily and it will become a habit, like brushing your teeth!
17) Talk about “job testing” the business!
18) Put stickers on the products in your display that are a part of the start up kit.
19) Don't take “no's” personally…you're that much closer to a yes.
20) Don't forget to close after giving information…. “So, what do you think??”
21) JUST DO IT!!!!

These are so great! Thanks for sharing!

**B U M P**
:balloon:

What is "100 Recruiting Tips"?

"100 Recruiting Tips" is a comprehensive guide filled with practical advice and strategies for recruiters to effectively attract, engage, and hire top talent.

Who is the author of "100 Recruiting Tips"?

The author of "100 Recruiting Tips" is a seasoned recruitment professional with years of experience in the industry. The author has successfully recruited for various industries and has compiled their knowledge and insights into this book.

Are the tips in "100 Recruiting Tips" applicable to all industries?

Yes, the tips in "100 Recruiting Tips" are applicable to all industries. While some tips may be more relevant to specific industries, the overall strategies and techniques can be applied to any recruiting process.

Is "100 Recruiting Tips" suitable for both experienced and new recruiters?

Yes, "100 Recruiting Tips" is suitable for both experienced and new recruiters. The book covers a wide range of topics and provides tips for all levels of experience in recruiting. It can serve as a helpful reference guide for experienced recruiters and a valuable resource for those just starting in the field.

Are the tips in "100 Recruiting Tips" based on research and real-world experience?

Yes, the tips in "100 Recruiting Tips" are based on a combination of research and real-world experience. The author has drawn from their own experiences as well as researched best practices and industry trends to compile this comprehensive guide.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • finley1991
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • wadesgirl