• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will New Consultants Earn Extra Points for the Trip?

In summary, there are multiple incentive programs available for consultants, including the yearly trip incentive, Top Performance Cluster, and additional promotions from the company. To qualify for these incentives, consultants must meet certain sales and recruiting requirements. The big announcement at the upcoming cluster meetings will reveal the incentives for the following year.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
Does a new qualified consultant get extra points towards the trip? This may be different in Canada, but I couldn't find anywhere on CC where they do.

I don't think so, only the recruiter gets 2000 points when the recruit qualifies.

I the US the recruit and the recruiter each get 2000 points when the recruit qualifies BEFORE going inactive.

Really? That's great to know. I thought it was only the recruiter. I'm definitely going to pass onto my new recruit. Thank you.

Yes, I was surprised too. I received points when I qualified in my first 30 days. Hoping to make level 1.

In Canada, they get 5000 points when they qualify.

Winnipegk said:
In Canada, they get 5000 points when they qualify.

Thanks! :)

cmdtrgd said:
I the US the recruit and the recruiter each get 2000 points when the recruit qualifies BEFORE going inactive.

I never knew that either. I really need to re-read my P&P.:)

:blushing:Okay, don't throw anything at me...:angel:I am confused at the incentives and trips and stuff. The calculator thing on CC keeps track of stuff, is this for one grand incentive? Or are there multiple incentive things going on? And if I don't have any recruits, do I get nothing? It looked like I have to at least have one recruit, is that correct?:confused:

Depends on the calculator you're looking at.The IPT tracks your sales/recruits/etc, as well as those of the people in your downline. That's just raw sales numbers.The Incentives Calculator tracks your progess toward the yearly trip incentive. There's info about that program on CC (this year, it's certificates, Miami, Mexico or Paris, that US consultants can earn).The TPC calculator tracks your progress toward Top Performance Cluster, which is June through May. There's info about those requirements also on CC or in the policies.Additionally, HO frequently runs additional promos, which will be detailed in the flyers on the monthly grid (on CC) or in the newsletter.

you do have to have 1 recruit. PC has different levels level 1 (merchandise) Level 2 Florida Level 3 Paris or Mexico. This is the 1st yr they put the recruiting stipulation on the incentive trips.

so which incentive thing is the big announcement at our clusters in Nov. pertaining to?

I dont really know.

The big announcement on 11-3 is next year's incentive trips! I'm hoping for Disney!

Last edited:

1. What are Trip Points for Qualifying?

Trip Points for Qualifying are points that consultants earn for meeting certain sales and recruiting goals, which can then be redeemed for trips and other rewards.

2. How do I earn Trip Points for Qualifying?

Consultants can earn Trip Points for Qualifying by reaching specific sales and recruiting milestones set by Pampered Chef. These milestones can vary depending on the trip or reward being offered.

3. What can I redeem my Trip Points for Qualifying for?

Trip Points for Qualifying can be redeemed for various trips and rewards offered by Pampered Chef. Some examples include all-expenses-paid vacations, exclusive merchandise, and special training opportunities.

4. How often are Trip Points for Qualifying calculated?

Trip Points for Qualifying are calculated on a monthly basis. Consultants can track their progress towards earning Trip Points in their Virtual Office.

5. Is there a limit to how many Trip Points for Qualifying I can earn?

There is no limit to the number of Trip Points for Qualifying that a consultant can earn. The more sales and recruits a consultant has, the more Trip Points they can earn towards their rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
vanscootin
  • kcmckay
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies