• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Follow Up with Potential Fair Lead | Email Tips for Hosting and Consulting

In summary, the flyer Jill mentioned is a great resource for recruiting new clients. She is halfway to her goal of signing four new clients by the end of the week.
kcmckay
Gold Member
I just called a fair lead that was interested in hosting and or being a consultant. Unfortunately she had to cut call short to go pick up her daughter and told me to call her back tomorrow. She gave me her email on her drawing slip and I was thinking of sending an email with some info that she may see before I call her tomorrow when I get home from work. I'm just curious if there are any flyers or listing of info that would be good to send her. She only really had time to tell me she was curious about it. She also said she's home all day cause she does child care from home so I think she'd be a great person to sell. Any help you can give me asap would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I found a really good flyer here a couple of days ago that had 10 common questions/5 apron sizes. Lots of great information on one page!!
Search 5 apron and it will probably come up-I'm pretty sure it was by Kelly the Chef.
HTH!!

:D:D:D:D:Dwoo hoo I'm about to sign my first recruit. I sent her the no risk recruiting flyer and she skimmed through it. She definitely said she wants to sign up and she's coming to my clusters Fall Kick Off on Monday and we'll probably sign her paperwork by the end of the week. (she's in the process of moving:eek:). Yay now if I can get my other potential recruit to sign up and some shows booked for September I've got 1 for October and 1 for November so far but none for September, I'll be all set. I'm halfway to one of my goals 1 more to future director and I've got another possible consultant lead from fair. I also need to call the rest of my show leads from fair so I think I can accomplishe 4shows a month if I really try and stop being afraid to ask and to call:blushing::yuck:. I'm just so excited I had no idea I'd get a consultant so quick!!!!!

Hello there!Thank you for reaching out to me and expressing your interest in hosting and/or becoming a consultant with Pampered Chef. I understand that you had to cut our call short to attend to your daughter, but I am glad that you provided me with your email address. I would be more than happy to send you some information that you can review before our call tomorrow.I have attached a flyer to this email that outlines the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party, as well as the potential earnings as a consultant. I believe that these would be helpful in giving you a better understanding of what we have to offer.Additionally, I would love to schedule a time to chat with you about your interest in hosting and/or becoming a consultant. As you mentioned, you are home all day due to your child care business, and I think that would make you an excellent addition to our team. Please let me know what time works best for you tomorrow and I will give you a call.Thank you again for considering Pampered Chef. I am excited to speak with you and answer any questions you may have. Have a great day!

1. What is Fair Lead Follow up?

Fair Lead Follow up is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to receive personal follow up and support from their consultant after making a purchase.

2. How does Fair Lead Follow up work?

After making a purchase, customers will receive a follow up call or email from their consultant to ensure they are satisfied with their purchase and offer any additional support or tips for using the product.

3. Is Fair Lead Follow up available for all Pampered Chef products?

Yes, Fair Lead Follow up is available for all Pampered Chef products. It is our way of providing exceptional customer service and support to our valued customers.

4. Is there an additional cost for Fair Lead Follow up?

No, Fair Lead Follow up is a complimentary service provided by Pampered Chef to our customers. It is included in the cost of your purchase.

5. How can I opt out of Fair Lead Follow up?

If you do not wish to receive follow up from your consultant, you can let them know during the initial purchase or contact our customer service team to opt out. However, we highly recommend taking advantage of this valuable service to ensure you are completely satisfied with your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
CoidgigBese
  • chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • PamperedK