• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Navigating the Consultant Sign Up Process: What to Do When Kits Don't Show Up

In summary, the estimated delivery time for a kit after signing up as a consultant is 5-7 business days, but it may take up to 10 business days. If the kit does not arrive within this timeframe, customers can contact customer service for an update. The shipment of the kit can be tracked through the consultant account on the website. If there is a need to change the shipping address, customers should contact customer service before the kit is shipped. Expedited shipping for kits is not currently offered, but special accommodations may be made by contacting customer service.
melaniepc
I signed my mil up on sunday to be a consultant. I just checked the status of her kit for her and its not even showing up as received. Is that normal?

congrats on signing your MIL...

i dont know about the kit....but they are probably backed up from "end of the month" August.

I just emailed them because its still not showing up. I would think by now it would be received or something?

Congrats Melanie!! That's great. Hope it shows up for you soon!

congratulations on the recruit melanie! :D

1. How long does it typically take for a kit to arrive after signing up as a consultant?

The estimated delivery time for a kit is usually 5-7 business days after the sign-up process is complete. However, due to unforeseen circumstances, it may take up to 10 business days for the kit to arrive.

2. What should I do if my kit doesn't arrive within the estimated timeframe?

If your kit does not arrive within the estimated delivery time, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-266-5562. They will be able to assist you and provide an update on the status of your kit.

3. Can I track the shipment of my kit?

Yes, you can track the shipment of your kit by logging into your consultant account on our website. Once logged in, click on the "My Orders" tab and you will be able to view the tracking information for your kit.

4. What if I need to change the shipping address for my kit?

If you need to change the shipping address for your kit, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-266-5562 as soon as possible. They will assist you in updating the shipping address before the kit is shipped.

5. Is there an option to expedite the delivery of my kit?

Currently, we do not offer expedited shipping for kits. However, if you have a specific need for your kit to arrive sooner, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-266-5562 and they will do their best to accommodate your request.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • TJMagoo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
backhau2
  • Sheila