• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Host Credit be Reversed for Pampered Chef?

In summary, a host credit can be reversed if the host cancels their party or if the party does not meet the minimum sales requirement. However, a host credit cannot be reversed after the party has already taken place or used towards a purchase made before the party date. Additionally, host credits cannot be transferred to someone else and are only valid for the host who earned them. The host must contact their consultant or the Pampered Chef Home Office to request a cancellation and reversal of their host credit.
c00p
Gold Member
I have a past host that wanted to sign up, so we entered the $20 kit credit onto her show. I've been chatting with her for the past 2 months, and she tells me last night that she's changed her mind and wants to know if she can now use that $20 towards products. I've looked through all of the policy manuals that I've got and looked on here.....but I'm not finding anything that addresses this. Do any of you great people know if this can be "reversed" or is she just out of luck? TIA

Yes, she can. You have to call the Solution Center to do it.

She has 6 months from the time her party closed to use it. If it is even a day over the 6 months, she wont be able to get it. I just went through this recently and now have a very angry past host on my hands.

1. Can a host credit be reversed if the host cancels their party?

Yes, a host credit can be reversed if the host cancels their party. The host must contact their consultant or the Pampered Chef Home Office to request a cancellation and reversal of their host credit.

2. Can a host credit be reversed if the party does not meet the minimum sales requirement?

Yes, a host credit can be reversed if the party does not meet the minimum sales requirement. The host must contact their consultant or the Pampered Chef Home Office to request a cancellation and reversal of their host credit.

3. Can a host credit be reversed after the party has already taken place?

No, a host credit cannot be reversed after the party has already taken place. The host must request a cancellation and reversal of their host credit before the party date.

4. Can a host credit be used towards a purchase made before the party date?

No, a host credit cannot be used towards a purchase made before the party date. Host credits can only be used towards purchases made at the party they were earned at.

5. Can a host credit be transferred to someone else?

No, a host credit cannot be transferred to someone else. Host credits are only valid for the host who earned them and cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookwithtiffany
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Sheila